GDT: Boston University 4, University of North Dakota 3 (2OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
There's a good possibility of this if we keep our current coaching staff // give him the Goldobin/Boucher/Rodin treatment.

Exactly. I'm so afraid that Willie is going to put him on the 4th line with his already existing wrist injury and Benning is not going to pull the kid and just let it happen... Then he's going to get roughed up by some grinder and have a recurring, nagging injury for the rest of his career, which limits his greatest ability in his shot...

That's just Canuck luck.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I'm guessing Drew Shore as his centerman and with Cramarossa on his left wing. :laugh:
8 minutes a game.

GO GET HIM KID.

This is very likely. It would be a total waste to play Boeser this season. Willie is not going to give him any worthwhile minutes... Hell, he benched a young player for a whole game after he scored a goal... Boeser would be doomed here under this idiot coach. Boeser is the type of player that you should be playing in the AHL until he's ready to step into the top 6.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
This is very likely. It would be a total waste to play Boeser this season. Willie is not going to give him any worthwhile minutes... Hell, he benched a young player for a whole game after he scored a goal... Boeser would be doomed here under this idiot coach. Boeser is the type of player that you should be playing in the AHL until he's ready to step into the top 6.

I'm guessing Drew Shore as his centerman and with Cramarossa on his left wing. :laugh:
8 minutes a game.

GO GET HIM KID.

There's a good possibility of this if we keep our current coaching staff // give him the Goldobin/Boucher/Rodin treatment.
Do you guys think Willie ruined Baertschi, Horvat, or Granlund?

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
Baertschi and Granlund came ruined.

Horvat overcame being ruined by sheer will

Those 2 are Benning's best success stories! :laugh:

Now time for the questions

#1 Will Boeser sign with us right away
#2 Will Boeser play for the 'nucks or Utica (note he can't do both this season, Utica has a playoff chance, 'nucks are out, we are also out of recalls so can't have him play in Utica then come up for the season finale either)

bishop12

Ovyously
Dec 1, 2006
For the a guy who has been credited as "The best prospect not in the NHL" he sure didn't do much and turned the puck over a bunch.

And this is coming from a big Keller fan

Didn't do much? He had 3 assists.

You think Sid is unbelievable on every shift? Lower you expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad