GDT: Boston University 4, University of North Dakota 3 (2OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Boeser had a pretty poor 1st ot to be honest lol

So did keller tho.

They both seem exhausted

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Want UND to win. Don't let Willie have him......

After watching this, imagine Willie's first move is to not put him in the lineup because he hasn't seen him and thus can't trust him just like with every other new comer. A couple games later it will be he hasn't practiced enough for Willie to make a serious assessment. We have heard that before. Finally he gets into the game in a meaningless situation since the Canucks are playing for nothing but pride and he gets 5 minutes. In the post game WD tells us how talented the kid is as he has also done with others, Goldobin the latest. The next game the kid gets scratched.

B-rock

Jun 29, 2003
Vancouver
Looks incredibly tired

Conditioning a problem?

He is floating around

I'm wondering if he's still not back to where he needs to be conditioning-wise after being out for awhile. He looks lacklustre, is losing the puck when carrying it into the zone, and making bad passes.

B-rock

Jun 29, 2003
Vancouver
Boeser has the ability to turn it on when he wants at the college level.

Right now he's probably coasting.

I love these kinds of statements... "He's too good for college/junior/wherever". If you're watching the game, he's totally not. You'd think if he could "turn it on" he'd do that so that his team wasn't down 3-1, and now moving into the 2nd overtime all without any help from Brock.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Hopefully he takes more shots, he is trying to basically be a pure playmaker odd

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
I love these kinds of statements... "He's too good for college/junior/wherever". If you're watching the game, he's totally not. You'd think if he could "turn it on" he'd do that so that his team wasn't down 3-1, and now moving into the 2nd overtime all without any help from Brock.

Using a sample size of 1 game to justify your point isn't very convincing.

Boeser can turn it on, and guess what he has a point in this game.

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
did you guys not watch the 3rd? boeser looked awesome. he struggled in OT though

Petrichor

Jan 25, 2017

The reason I say this is because he did that several times in college. He just bursts out of nowhere and gets multi point games.

Good players don't need to play at 100% during the whole hockey game. They save that extra gear for later.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Question: who is 26 on und

Good drive big decent skater. Drafted?

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
After watching this, imagine Willie's first move is to not put him in the lineup because he hasn't seen him and thus can't trust him just like with every other new comer. A couple games later it will be he hasn't practiced enough for Willie to make a serious assessment. We have heard that before. Finally he gets into the game in a meaningless situation since the Canucks are playing for nothing but pride and he gets 5 minutes. In the post game WD tells us how talented the kid is as he has also done with others, Goldobin the latest. The next game the kid gets scratched.

Realistically the same could be said of Green and especially with the Comets in a playoff race.

B-rock

Jun 29, 2003
Vancouver
Using a sample size of 1 game to justify your point isn't very convincing.

Boeser can turn it on, and guess what he has a point in this game.

I know, I've watched him have much better games than what he's having here. But I think he's quite a bit out of game shape resulting from his injury. I'm not saying he's garbage at all, but I don't think he's having an impressive game today.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
He just came back from a wrist injury.

I think he's being rushed into the lineup because UND needs to win.

If that's the case, perhaps he just shuts it down until next year. Neither Vancouver nor Utica sees him this season.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Well.my feed just switched to the worst sport ever so I guess thats it for me watching the OT

:/

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Signing boeser to burn a year off his deal THIS SEASON would be such a Jim Benning move

I can't get over how stupid that move would be.

Let him heal up and or play a few in Utica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad