GDT: Boston University 4, University of North Dakota 3 (2OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemty

"Magni Consili Angelus"
Jan 14, 2015
Riga
soundcloud.com
Realistically the same could be said of Green and especially with the Comets in a playoff race.

Thats why im hoping he goes all the way. Get him on a GOOD plan through the summer and see what you got in training camp. Thats just my opinion.

EDIT: Don't just rush him the f' in, cause you think the fans are going insane and want to see something...

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Realistically the same could be said of Green and especially with the Comets in a playoff race.

With Utica's lack of offense if this kid is along the lines of a Dylan Larkin coming into Grand Rapids in 2015 at season's end, he plays. They are both first rounders. Even 5th rounder Hutton got 4 games and that team was loaded with talented D.

So, are you saying that Gaunce and Goldobin won't slot in either?

Gaunce plays and Cassels sits. Goldobin plays and Carcone sits.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
WOW. Clayton Keller.....

Alright let's sign Boeser and give us a reason to watch the last 9 games.

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
Wish i could have watched the last bit of the game, TSN app stopped their broadcast on the mobile app :(

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
Should Boeser have closed down on Clayton Keller a bit faster than what he was doing

I know its 2nd OT, but defensively that was really nonchalant. Keller looked like he was pulling some EA Sports NHL skating/dancing techniques.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Should Boeser have closed down on Clayton Keller a bit faster than what he was doing

I know its 2nd OT, but defensively that was really nonchalant. Keller looked like he was pulling some EA Sports NHL skating/dancing techniques.

I dont know he was dancing but on the perimeter, he made a hell of a cross ice pass, the issue was basically with the D not covering mcavoy in the corner. Boeser did look slow and tired in OT though.

After this draft arizona is going to have an insane prospect pool, i wonder who will be moving to the wing for them especially if they take another center.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Keller was invisible till the 2nd ot.

Great play tho for sure

jonnygf40

Oct 23, 2009
He should not play anymore hockey. Get him signed and let his wrist heal 100%

Agreed. Everytime he would wipe his face, you could see he had his wrist pretty heavily wrapped. It would be nice if he just closed down shop for the season, and started working on his cardio and power skating.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
He should not play anymore hockey. Get him signed and let his wrist heal 100%

It'll be up to him and his agent....pretty tempting to burn off a year of an entry-level deal playing in a few meaningless NHL games, just to get your feet wet.....but best solution if he wants to keep playing is an ATO in Utica, with the entry-level contract kicking in the following season. Will be interesting to follow.

jeromemorrow

May 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Agreed. Everytime he would wipe his face, you could see he had his wrist pretty heavily wrapped. It would be nice if he just closed down shop for the season, and started working on his cardio and power skating.
How about signing him now... evaluate his wrist... shut him down without playing a single NHL game... his 1st year not burned because of "health risks."

But at least he gets to see first hand how it is like to be in the NHL

Street Hawk

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
How about signing him now... evaluate his wrist... shut him down without playing a single NHL game... his 1st year not burned because of "health risks."

But at least he gets to see first hand how it is like to be in the NHL

Most important is the wrist injury. Has it fully healed? If not, then there is no reason for him to continue playing until training camp. Nothing to gain. No championship on the line.

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Most important is the wrist injury. Has it fully healed? If not, then there is no reason for him to continue playing until training camp. Nothing to gain. No championship on the line.

So much this.No point risking further injury to our top prospect to play out some meaningless games at the end of a bad season.Give his wrist several months to heal and rehab and see what he can do at the prospects tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad