GDT: Boston University 4, University of North Dakota 3 (2OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeromemorrow

May 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Yes!!!

UND saving us from ourselves.

Congrats Brock

If they lose next game... would it still be beneficial to come to the big team & play 3 to 5 games?

Ideally... I hope UTI makes the playoffs & time runs out from the big team & he just signs a PTO with Utica to get a feel for the pro game without burning a year of his ELC.

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
they dont have a camera on the opposite side of the rink to see if its offside

still under review...

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
If they lose next game... would it still be beneficial to come to the big team & play 3 to 5 games?

Ideally... I hope UTI makes the playoffs & time runs out from the big team & he just signs a PTO with Utica to get a feel for the pro game without burning a year of his ELC.

I think it would be stupid for him to play in the NHL this year. Would be all for him playing with Utica.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
I knew when the officials snapped up the helmets it was going to be no goal. The officials made a ruling on what they believe happened not what they actually saw.

Real tough to recollect your emotions and go back at it.

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
damn i thought brock was going to rifle it top cheese there...too bad

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
BU is such a paper tiger, this team really shouldn't be close. UND has been dominating BU.

BU a paper tiger?.....their roster is littered with high NHL draft picks...maybe the most impressive list of impending pros in the entire NCAA....surprised to hear they were getting dominated.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
The last view shown proved the offsides. Why have linesmen if they can't be trusted to make human calls in split seconds? They won't get them all right, but it's taking the officials out of the games. The game is moving towards having offsides, icing, and all goals determined by cameras and instant electronic responses. Similar to how baseball is moving to electronic balls and strike calls.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
BU a paper tiger?.....their roster is littered with high NHL draft picks...maybe the most impressive list of impending pros in the entire NCAA....surprised to hear they were getting dominated.

McDavid, Strome, DeBrincat lost to a team with Cassels, Dal Colle, Vande Sompel

Just because you have a lot of good players doesn't make you a good team.

Outside of BU's picks they aren't deep, UND is deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad