Pre-Game Talk: Boston @ Montreal: Tues. Nov. 5 @ 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Bruins are damn good. This is the best Bs team I think I've ever seen. They're better than the cup winning team they had in 2011. Their cross ice passes are crazy and they've got so much offensive talent.

To me they just have one really really good line. After Bergeron’s 14 pts, the next highest is Heinen at 6pts. Krug has 10 pts and the next highest defenseman is Carlo with 5.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Bruins = It's what I hoped Montreal to be

Canadiens = It's what I wanted Boston to be
Sad times for sure............Bruins have been in it to win it...........and have had some terrific results. Their standards are so much more different...............

Habs.............standards, are all about participating, and trying real hard, in both languages!! lol

Thanks Geoff...must time to put the prices of everything up for a Optimum game!!

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Sad times for sure............Bruins have been in it to win it...........and have had some terrific results. Their standards are so much more different...............

Habs.............standards, are all about participating, and trying real hard, in both languages!! lol

Thanks Geoff...must time to put the prices of everything up for a Optimum game!!
At every sports too. It's day and night. We need definitely to modify our hockey/sport testament right now...

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Boston ownership is truly committed to excellence and it shows. Montreal just cares about how good the hot dogs are. It’s insulting

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Is Clode ballsy enough to sit Byron who has been bad since the season started???

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Games against the Bs are almost always entertaining, so that's something I can easily look forward to. Plus one should expect the Habs to go all out for this one after the public spanking in Dallas.

Reactions: Forum93

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Games against the Bs are almost always entertaining, so that's something I can easily look forward to. Plus one should expect the Habs to go all out for this one after the public spanking in Dallas.
Habs have historically stunk the first game back after a somewhat long road trip

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Bruins = It's what I hoped Montreal to be

Canadiens = It's what I wanted Boston to be

It's really hard for a Habs fan to laugh at the Bruins these days.
They did a 2 years reset and they are back at the top. Well executed even if mistakes were made.

We are supposed to do a reset but it start to take longer than a real rebuild and we're not any closer than where we were before the reset.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is Clode ballsy enough to sit Byron who has been bad since the season started???

Exactly what I hope happens. Byron is just not there at the moment.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Our cat didn't come home last night so I am not in the mood for anything positive. Habs will get their a$$es handed to them and it won't be pretty.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It's really hard for a Habs fan to laugh at the Bruins these days.
They did a 2 years reset and they are back at the top. Well executed even if mistakes were made.

We are supposed to do a reset but it start to take longer than a real rebuild and we're not any closer than where we were before the reset.

You probably meant the laughing part facetiously as quite obviously, no one's laughing when it comes the Bruins. They've raised the bar. It only underscores how an organization is not afraid to take tough decisions and here they are, soaring on account of them.

Reactions: habsfan891

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Gally and Marchand developed a friendship through the Team Canada system.

Maybe it's just me, but I think it would actually be a bit more entertaining to have these guys hate each other. I'm sure Domi will be in Marchand's face when he can, and if they drop the gloves (which they won't), Domi would knock him silly.

I think if we stay out of the box, and keep our feet moving, we take this.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
-given his goal last game, I think lehkonen will stay in the lineup and Byron will sit for poehling. I wouldn't be surprised if weal sat instead.
-i want to see poehling/Suzuki together, and it should be easy to do that since they both play C and W. I think poehling at centre might be the way to start, and go from there.
-Bruins are damn good but I think we'll see us rise to the occasion and feed off the energy and emotion of playing Boston. I'm not sure we win this one, but I think it should be close. Wonder if we see Reilly sit as well. Here's my lineup:

Drouin-Domi-Armia
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Poehling-Suzuki
Cousins-Thompson-Weal/Byron

Mete-Weber
Kulak-Petry
Chiarot-Fleury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad