Pre-Game Talk: Boston @ Montreal: Tues. Nov. 5 @ 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I wish that we played the Bruins more often and I like it best when Boston is the home team, there is just something special about seeing the Habs win in Boston, all of the fans and their disappointed faces is something I will never lose interest in. The Bruins are still good and that's not a shock to me, Bergeron, the rat, and Pasta are top talents in this league and let's not overlook the 1A 1B situation that they have in net, not an easy team to beat. I hope that it is a good one.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
p1ccsLt.gif

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Montreal last weekend, watching the Habs beat the Leafs 5-2 in my new Jean Beliveau autographed Jersey.(Also bought Max Domi's jersey amongst other memorabilia.) Celebrating my 65th birthday in style, thanks to my son my gift from him the trip and party at Subois's after the game was sublime. did I mention we won $2200.00 on the Habs winning in regulation. Love Montreal and the people that helped make the trip unforgettable. Go Habs Go!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Hoping for another win against division leaders Boston Bruins, thumbs up to Max Domi, his book and game winner against Vegas the other night!!!...:wave::wave::wave:

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
We have 8 games against the Met this month given our probable non existent chances to finish third in our division a winning record against these teams is primordial if we hope to see the post season. Playing .500 hockey against them won't cut it IMO.
Depending on which metro teams it is as i haven't checked im not holding out any hope for even a .500 record

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Montreal last weekend, watching the Habs beat the Leafs 5-2 in my new Jean Beliveau autographed Jersey.(Also bought Max Domi's jersey amongst other memorabilia.) Celebrating my 65th birthday in style, thanks to my son my gift from him the trip and party at Subois's after the game was sublime. did I mention we won $2200.00 on the Habs winning in regulation. Love Montreal and the people that helped make the trip unforgettable. Go Habs Go!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Hoping for another win against division leaders Boston Bruins, thumbs up to Max Domi, his book and game winner against Vegas the other night!!!...:wave::wave::wave:
Welcome to the Club and happy retirement.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Depending on which metro teams it is as i haven't checked im not holding out any hope for even a .500 record

It's a weird schedule. We only had 1 game against the Metro in October - a SOL to Carolina.

8 of our 13 games in November are against the Metro.

2 vs Philly (1 @ home, 1 in Phil), 2 vs Columbus (1 @ home, 1 in Columbus), 2 vs NJ (both in Montreal), 1 vs NYR (in Montreal) & 1 vs Washington (away game).

I definitely think we can go .500. Splitting the three 2 game series is doable. Beat NYR, loss to Caps.

Reactions: habsfan891

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
The Canadiens have recalled forward Ryan Poehling from the AHL’s Laval Rocket. He will be at practice on Monday. Forward Jesperi Kotkaniemi has been placed on the injured reserve list (groin).

what should we expect?

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Domi - Armia
Lehkonen - Poehling - Byron
Cousins - Thompson - Suzuki

?

Minato is God

Apr 5, 2019
The Canadiens have recalled forward Ryan Poehling from the AHL’s Laval Rocket. He will be at practice on Monday. Forward Jesperi Kotkaniemi has been placed on the injured reserve list (groin).

what should we expect?

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Domi - Armia
Lehkonen - Poehling - Byron
Cousins - Thompson - Suzuki

?
A Lehk-Poehling-Suzuki line might be fun

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bruins have been crazy good after they fired Clod.....getting Cassidy has paid off big time.

Our Cassidy is playing second fiddle behind the bench. His turn will come.

Reactions: BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad