Pre-Game Talk: Boston @ Montreal: Tues. Nov. 5 @ 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
hate to say it but I think habs will lose this one. Boston is beastly this season.

Will be interesting to see what makes them so good.

It must be coaching. They have one good forward line. Makes me think it might be time for us to create a super line: Tatar/Drouin Domi Gallagher. And have Danault center a shutdown line: Byron Danault Lehkonen.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Changed this to a GDT since no one is scheduled to do one. If someone wishes to kindly post the lineups that would be awesome.

However, we know it's Price vs Rask.

Can someone please change this thread back to its pre-game title and close it?

I've posted a GDT for this game.

Thanks!

Reactions: habsfan891

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Will be interesting to see what makes them so good.

It must be coaching. They have one good forward line. Makes me think it might be time for us to create a super line: Tatar/Drouin Domi Gallagher. And have Danault center a shutdown line: Byron Danault Lehkonen.

One good forward line, with Pasta who is tearing up the league. When you have a player that good its probably enough. A too think he was taken 1 pick ahead of Scherback.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
One good forward line, with Pasta who is tearing up the league. When you have a player that good its probably enough. A too think he was taken 1 pick ahead of Scherback.

Marchand is 1 point behind him so Pasta isn't the only Bruin forward tearing it up.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Weakest ? Thats the hab fan (bruin hater ) in you talking.

The Price Thomas duel was good though in that 7 game series.
Not great offense, analytics were not good and not great offense. For a cup winner they were weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->