GDT: Boston Bruins vs Buffalo Sabres 7:00 PM ET 2/15/13 TV:NESN Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Anton looks terrible tonight. He's been giving out juicy rebounds all night and I just knew it was gonna catch up with him. Just an embarrassing period. Boys forgot there was another period to play tonight.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
They let their goalie get run all night because points are at a premium. Softest physical effort I have seen from the bruins in 5 years. Ignore Scott all you want fine....but when he runs the goalie?

Lou, I get your point but all that aside, how does that stop Ference from being brain dead out there?

putabergeronthegrill

Oct 31, 2011
They let their goalie get run all night because points are at a premium. Softest physical effort I have seen from the bruins in 5 years. Ignore Scott all you want fine....but when he runs the goalie?

holy overreaction batman. the goalie wasn't "run" both times are just results of driving the net. I've seen softer physical efforts this season...

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
This is what happens when the Bruins play soft like a bunch of cherries.

It was bound to catch up with them, they haven't played a full 60 in beast mode yet this season. Their physicality put them on top two years ago and they have given up on it

Bruinsforlife89

Jun 17, 2011
There needs to be the discussion whether we need a legit scoring threat and there's no doubt we need to replace Bourque. It's tough for Kelly to do his thing when he constantly has to cover Bourque's ass all the time

That's why chiarelli signed pandolfo. Lol

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Did Bourque blow his edge or just forget how to stop?

I almost wish I had just gone to bed, I get home and the Bruins look like poop.

Somebody needs to tell Seguin to stop skating across the blue line and launching a shot. That rarely works-especially with no screen and if there is a juicy rebound there isn't anyone from his team to scoop it up.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Well this is a pretty embarrassing result thus far.

I can't really remember an NHL player so afraid of physical contact as Seguin. It seems like he won't even bump into players on the other team half the time.

Odie

Mar 29, 2009
Boston
There needs to be the discussion whether we need a legit scoring threat and there's no doubt we need to replace Bourque. It's tough for Kelly to do his thing when he constantly has to cover Bourque's ass all the time

Lol, do his thing? Kelly is horrible offensively. At least Bourque hasn't made a god awful turnover that cost us a goal like Kelly has.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
This third period is not how I wanted my weekend to start. Bruins should have put them away much earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad