GDT: Boston Bruins vs Buffalo Sabres 7:00 PM ET 2/15/13 TV:NESN Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
YOUR BOSTON BRUINS
GOSQXy5.png

11GP - 8-1-2 18 Points

vs.

the buffalo sabres.....
41CtBAX.png

14GP - 5-8-1 11 Points

LIVE ON NESN RADIO: 98.5 THE SPORTS HUB

Players to watch for tonight's affair:

BRAD MARCHAND
I7d97g6.jpg

10GP 7G 1A

thomas vanek...
sKKxHqu.jpg

13GP 11G 12A

Starting goalies:

fq42woc9uvjl64gs.jpg

ANTON KHUDOBIN!

RM.jpg

ryan miller....

Let's GIT ER DUN'. 2 U's 2 K's 2 Points!

Last edited:

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
Wow, we have three games in hand, and we are still blowing them away in points...good chance to step on their proverbial throats tonight!!! Pack your bags Lindy!!!

DevilsHughes86

Dance with the Devil
Mar 6, 2007
Laval
We usually always beat them and we used to beat them up while doing it...now we beat them, but try not to get into fights with them anymore...not sure why that changed..:sarcasm:

Ya I was hoping for a Montreal type of games last weekend but it was a pretty boring game. Maybe they saved it for tonight :naughty:

PurpleShamrock

Dec 29, 2005
New England
Bruins will win and duck Scott for the 5 minutes he is on the ice... Win-Win !

Yup. I think Jack Edwards put it best after Brad Marchand skated right around him with the puck: The best way to counteract the presence of John Scott is simply to make him play. Just exploit the fact that John Scott simply isn't an NHL-caliber hockey player, the same as they did with Big Georges Laraque when he wore the bleu, blanc et rouge.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
The wife wants to go to a spaghetti dinner @ the VFW tonight.....but, but the B's are on!!! :shakehead I plan on eating quickly. :laugh:

I can relate, brother. Only I'm going to have to avoid this forum and twitter because I'll be watching the game tomorrow morning. It'll be like watching Saturday morning cartoons as a kid, only I'm grown.....and I have responsibilities.....and bills.....man, I want my Saturday morning cartoons back :-(

3-2 Bs. It seems like they only do just enough to win. That's fine by me, as long as they're getting points.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The wife wants to go to a spaghetti dinner @ the VFW tonight.....but, but the B's are on!!! :shakehead I plan on eating quickly. :laugh:

It's pathetic what a slave I've become to this sport. I plan my life around watching the Bruins. I found a replacement goalie for myself on Sunday nights due to all of the Sunday games coming up. Today, my fiance asked me if I wanted to go to a Syracuse Crunch game on March 1st and my first thought was to check if the B's were playing. She wanted to go out tonight, but I convinced her that tomorrow would be much better because then we could make a whole day out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad