GDT: Boston Bruins vs Buffalo Sabres 7:00 PM ET 2/15/13 TV:NESN Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I don't know why their so desperate to find the fancy last minute pass instead of taking the shot but it's become a thing for them this year. They just refuse to take the shot.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Seguin is hoping that someone else will do everything for him?

kid seriously looks like an old man out there. does he have mono?

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
i love how we dump the puck while we have not one player ready to even begin to chase it in

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
I can't believe the Bruins have only two goals with Buffalo's defense out there.

The B's are definitely going to improve offensively over the course of the season.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
bruins look like they are "acting" instead of playing.

its like they are just doing what they need to do to make it look like they are trying, without actually trying

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Lou, I get your point but all that aside, how does that stop Ference from being brain dead out there?

Thanks Wally, Bruins had the play to Buffalo for 2 periods. Chara taking that run at Ott and putting himself out of position on goal #2 is what set this thing in motion. And Ference has just been so bad....hate to say it because he's been a great Bruin.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Well this is a pretty embarrassing result thus far.

I can't really remember an NHL player so afraid of physical contact as Seguin. It seems like he won't even bump into players on the other team half the time.

Given that Claude has called him out publicly already...I'de say he's looking at a seat in the press box for a game pretty soon, time to see what Pandolfo has left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad