GDT: Boston Bruins vs Buffalo Sabres 7:00 PM ET 2/15/13 TV:NESN Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Horrid period. Bruins dominate two periods but can't bury anything, and because they didn't put buffalo away it's come back to bite them

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Interesting stat on the Buffalo broadcast: 7 of 8 3rd period goals conceded by the B's this season has been scored by The Sabres.

Marchy63

Sep 16, 2006
Oshawa
They didn't look prepared to play the third period at all. It`s amazing that if the team is down they play great in the third, but if they are winning they play like crap. This team needs to know that a team down by one going into the third period is going to play harder than they were before especially in their own rink

Odie

Mar 29, 2009
Boston
This is embarrassing. I don't even think other team's are worried when Seguin has the puck anymore.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
I feel like every time I look up from my laptop, either the third or fourth line is out. Why?

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Just great. Now we're in for so much *****ing about how the Bruins aren't tough enough for another couple weeks. How about the Bruins solve Miller?

They let their goalie get run all night because points are at a premium. Softest physical effort I have seen from the bruins in 5 years. Ignore Scott all you want fine....but when he runs the goalie?

Whiskey Sam

Puck Monkey
Oct 22, 2008
The Old Dominion
This is two complete third period collapses against the ********* team in the East. They need to stop dicking around and treating this team like they're going to just roll over for us.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
A downside to this game is they're not at home and can't get the **** boo'd out of them for this period

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
There needs to be the discussion whether we need a legit scoring threat and there's no doubt we need to replace Bourque. It's tough for Kelly to do his thing when he constantly has to cover Bourque's ass all the time

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
wtf is going on with seguin? kid has looked timid and confused pretty much all season, outside of the first 2 games.

its getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad