GDT: Boston Bruins v. Buffalo Sabres - 1/31/13 - 7PM EST - NESN (TV), 98.5 FM (Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Really would love MacDermid dressed so Lucic can worry about beating the Sabres on the scoresheet...

Still think there is no way he doesn't go with Scott tonight... You know he wants too.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
haven't watched a ton of Providence in the last few years - Lane MacDermid - is he actually a decent fighter?

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
haven't watched a ton of Providence in the last few years - Lane MacDermid - is he actually a decent fighter?

Well he did good against rupp last year during his call up. Out of the fights i've seen him have in the ahl he can handle himself. Think i'd give him the edge over kaleta, don't know about orr, and scott would probabley pound him. But Lane can also play i'd like to see him in the lineup soon.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I recall a game where he was lined up with, I think Bob Sweney and doing his tough act. Neely was sent out to lineup with him and Lindy didn't want any part of him. Selective 'tough guy':laugh:

**** milbury gave him a good beating in this. "lindy one the road, ruff at home" someone said in the comments :laugh::laugh:

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

He would be good against guys like Weber, Foligno and Ott. Scott would kill him. He is in between Campbell and Thornton as a fighter.... A little better then Horton was IMO. In the Glass, Asham, McQuaid range IMO. Not as good as them, but those should be his type opponents. He stepped up with Rupp and did quite well though.

BlackNgold 84

Known Kellyist
Nov 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I recall a game where he was lined up with, I think Bob Sweney and doing his tough act. Neely was sent out to lineup with him and Lindy didn't want any part of him. Selective 'tough guy':laugh:

Losing to Milbury must be a career highlight:laugh:

Looks like Lindy threw a slap or two..

There a fight up when neely was in vancouver.. lindy got him a few times and neely got up and tagged him a few. It was actually relatively balls for lindy.. then at the end you see the ref consoling ruff and he looks injured. Same old same old i guess haha.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
This is an example of why I dont want Looch constantly throwing with mutton heads:

Callahan out 10-14 days with shoulder injury
Callahan, who scored the winning goal against the Flyers, was injured early in the third period during a scuffle with Philadelphia forward Max Talbot.

After undergoing an MRI on Wednesday, Callahan was diagnosed with a subluxation of his left shoulder. The forward was dragged down by the arm by Talbot and immediately skated off. His left arm dangled as Callahan went down the tunnel to the locker room

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2013/01/30/callahan_out_10_14_days_shoulder_injury/

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
This is an example of why I dont want Looch constantly throwing with mutton heads:

Callahan out 10-14 days with shoulder injury
Callahan, who scored the winning goal against the Flyers, was injured early in the third period during a scuffle with Philadelphia forward Max Talbot.

After undergoing an MRI on Wednesday, Callahan was diagnosed with a subluxation of his left shoulder. The forward was dragged down by the arm by Talbot and immediately skated off. His left arm dangled as Callahan went down the tunnel to the locker room

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2013/01/30/callahan_out_10_14_days_shoulder_injury/

isn't he prone to freak injuries? how many FM's does he have? In other words, does he even know what he's doing when he fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad