Proposal: Boston Bruins - Auction

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I mean I don't think the Bruins would ever in real life trade Pasta or Bergeron. That's like total social suicide.

What would you offer to them for either though?

Yeah, this is just one fan having fun. Bears no connection to reality.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Probably going to get yelled at for this but.

Krejci for Shattenkirk (with 6.5m extention for 7 years)

I would do this yesterday. Major shakeup that the Bruins need and could hold onto Julien.

This would slot Bergy/Backes/Spooner which might not be great, but still good enough.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
No real idea how valued Spooner is, any Bruins fans want to chime in? Thank you!

Kind of a fruitless exercise with the Habs/Bruins, but in a vacuum I'd let him for for a 2nd/3rd and a prospect. I think he'd excel as a center but at this point there isnt room for him there.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Colin White is one of the league's best prospects and worth significantly more than that 1st would be...

Marchand is still far and away the best piece in the deal. I for one don't want to be on the giving end of any more of those types of deals. Something nearly comparable needs to be coming back if I'm trading the best offensive player on my team.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Thanks everyone for playing, feel free to continue playing, if you'd like. I'm just killing time at work. This is FUN, we have no real bearings on trades in real life, so no need to get offended by each other. For the most part, just seeing what people would offer up should players become available. I know many players would not be available beyond overpayment, some could be given away).

As of now, fellow Bruins fan, Tim Vezina Thomas seems to approve the following two trades:
David Krejci - STL - Shattenkirk extended 6.5/7year (submitted by SchwartzBluesFirst)
Jimmy Hayes - NYI - Josh Ho Sang and a 3rd 2017 (submitted by baymen4)

Updated the original post. I'll update this as I have time, and if people keep playing.
Bruins fans, this isn't real; but feel free to give feedback to proposals, I'll only put down offers other fanbases make, and if you approve of them, I'll mark that down as well.

Other fan bases, just make an offer; or try to beat existing ones.

Note to self: It's sad that playing fake GM is more entertaining than watching our current team at the moment.

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto
Kind of a fruitless exercise with the Habs/Bruins, but in a vacuum I'd let him for for a 2nd/3rd and a prospect. I think he'd excel as a center but at this point there isnt room for him there.

Interesting!

We have five 2nds in the next two drafts.

Washington's 2017
Montreal's 2017
Chicago's 2018
Montreal's 2018
Washington's 2018

Take your pick

And prospect:

NHL ready: Sven Andrighetto, Daniel Carr, Jacod de la Rose
Need a bit of seasoning: Jeremy Gregoire, Daniel Audette, Zach Fucale

Would Montreal's 2017 second + Sven Andrighetto work?

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Interesting!

We have five 2nds in the next two drafts.

Washington's 2017
Montreal's 2017
Chicago's 2018
Montreal's 2018
Washington's 2018

Take your pick

And prospect:

NHL ready: Sven Andrighetto, Daniel Carr, Jacod de la Rose
Need a bit of seasoning: Jeremy Gregoire, Daniel Audette, Zach Fucale

Would Montreal's 2017 second + Sven Andrighetto work?

How about Montreals 2nd and Fucale?

This is never going to happen, but still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad