Proposal: Boston Bruins - Auction

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Just the current roster. I know it's not realistic that everyone would be traded, but have a go at making an offer for ANY player on the current roster. Best offer takes it. NMC's and NTC's be damned, just want to hear the best offers. Firm believer that no one is untouchable. Bruins fans can chime in if they like any of the proposals. Goal is to make the Bruins better in the future.

Anyone on the current roster, start some bidding.
Forwards:
David Backes
Matt Belesky
Patrice Bergeron - CAL - Backlund, Andersson/Kylington (submitted by RainierBeat)
Austin Czarnik
Jimmy Hayes - NYI - Josh Ho Sang and a 3rd 2017 (submitted by baymen4, approved by Tim Vezina Thomas, disputed by LordNeverLose)
Jimmy Hayes and Liles - MTL - De La Rose/David Desharnais, Sven Andrighetto, 2nd 2017, 4th 2018
(submitted by mrinsane)
David Krejci - OTT - Bobby Ryan (submitted by SensNation 613)
David Krejci - STL - Shattenkirk extended 6.5/7year (submitted by SchwartzBluesFirst, approved by Tim Vezina Thomas)
David Krejci - MTL - Scherbak, Plekanec, 1st 2017 (submitted by OwenFully)
Brad Marchand - MTL - Juulsen, McCarron, 1st 2017, Plekanec (submitted by Bouboumaster)
Brad Marchand - OTT- Cody Ceci, Colin White, 1st 2017 (submitted by tony d)
Dominic Moore
Riley Nash
David Pastrnak - BUF - Alex Nylander (submitted by SnoopDogg)
Tim Schaller
Ryan Spooner - MTL - 2017 2nd, Zach Fucale (submitted by Habsfan 2731)
Ryan Spooner - PHI - 2017 2nd (submitted by Tripod)
Frank Vatrano

Defensemen:
Brandon Carlo - WIN - Tyler Myers (submitted by 10Ducky10)
Zdeno Chara - TOR - 2nd 2017 (submitted by LeafsNation149)
Torey Krug - NYR - 1st 2017 (submitted by Savant)
Torey Krug - OTT - 1st 2018, Curtis Lazar, Mark Borowiecki (submitted by SensNation)
Torey Krug - TOR- 1st 2017 (protected), Kapanen (submitted by Pi)
JM Liles
Adam McQuaid
Colin Miller - NYR - Brandon Pirri or a 4th round pick (submitted by Oscar Lindberg)
Kevan Miller
Joe Morrow

Goalies:
Anton Khubdobin + 2017 3rd - TOR - Sparks (submitted by LEAFANFORLIFE23)
Zane McIntyre
Tuukka Rask

Have at it.

Last edited:

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
Just the current roster. I know it's not realistic that everyone would be traded, but have a go at making an offer for ANY player on the current roster. Best offer takes it. NMC's and NTC's be damned, just want to hear the best offers. Firm believer that no one is untouchable. Bruins fans can chime in if they like any of the proposals.

Forwards:
David Backes
Matt Belesky
Patrice Bergeron
Austin Czarnik
Jimmy Hayes
David Krejci
Brad Marchand
Dominic Moore
Riley Nash
David Pastrnak
Tim Schaller
Ryan Spooner
Frank Vatrano

Defenseman:
Brandon Carlo
Zdeno Chara
Torey Krug
JM Liles
Adam McQuaid
Colin Miller
Kevan Miller
Joe Morrow

Goalies:
Anton Khubdobin
Zane McIntyre
Tuukka Rask

Have at it.

*raises eyebrows in an uncontrollable manner*

Baymen4

Oct 31, 2016
Sold!

Not sure if youre a bruins fan or not, but I'd give Hayes away for anything that isnt negative value.

Lol I believe you, Ho Sang has great skill but has been in trouble with the GM a couple of times. Wouldn't be surprised if Snow sold low and traded for a struggling winger who was a decent scorer before.

mrinsane

Dec 8, 2005
Hayes and Liles to the Habs for De La Rose/David Desharnais, Sven Andrighetto, 2nd pick 2017, 4th round pick 2018

Baymen4

Oct 31, 2016
We're aiming for Hayes when Pasta is on the table? When Bergeron is on the table?

I mean I don't think the Bruins would ever in real life trade Pasta or Bergeron. That's like total social suicide.

What would you offer to them for either though?

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Just the current roster. I know it's not realistic that everyone would be traded, but have a go at making an offer for ANY player on the current roster. Best offer takes it. NMC's and NTC's be damned, just want to hear the best offers. Firm believer that no one is untouchable. Bruins fans can chime in if they like any of the proposals. Goal is to make the Bruins better in the future.

Forwards:
David Backes
Matt Belesky
Patrice Bergeron
Austin Czarnik
Jimmy Hayes
David Krejci
Brad Marchand
Dominic Moore
Riley Nash
David Pastrnak
Tim Schaller
Ryan Spooner
Frank Vatrano

Defensemen:
Brandon Carlo
Zdeno Chara - TOR - 2nd 2017 (submitted by LeafsNation149)
Torey Krug - NYR - 1st 2017
JM Liles
Adam McQuaid
Colin Miller
Kevan Miller
Joe Morrow

Goalies:
Anton Khubdobin
Zane McIntyre
Tuukka Rask

Have at it.

The bolded would need a pretty sizable over pay with the order of Bergeron, Marchand, Pastrnak, Rask, Carlo, Vatrano having the most value.

Everyone else is easily up for play.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I would offer Brandon Pirri or a 4th round pick for Colin Miller

I'm probably shooting low so let me know if the offer needs to be more

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
I would offer Brandon Pirri or a 4th round pick for Colin Miller

I'm probably shooting low so let me know if the offer needs to be more

No real need to make this trade from a bruins POV. He's under contract for next year and a RFA after that so a 4th isn't really enticing.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Would need more, not sure exactly what, but Miller started to look like a legit top 4 defender for a solid stretch before going down with injury.

No real need to make this trade from a bruins POV. He's under contract for next year and a RFA after that so a 4th isn't really enticing.

What are the Bruins needs? The Rangers have an excess of forwards so that would be the ideal position to deal from

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
What are the Bruins needs? The Rangers have an excess of forwards so that would be the ideal position to deal from

Boston needs wings, specifically RW's, that can put the puck in the net. They have no need for bottom 6 players.

They also need young defensemen, though without at least one of Kevan Miller, Liles, or McQuaid going out I don't know how they'd get one playing time.

I would think C. Miller, if moved, would be part of a package with a prospect or pick to get a young winger that could play second line next to Krejci.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad