Pre-Game Talk: Boston at Montréal

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
I'm sure the Bruins won't be happy with sore loser dropping them either. He's still recovering from off season wrist surgery and could risk re-injuring himself again. Although this is sore loser we're talking about here and he always seems to do stupid things whenever he plays the Habs.

Its hard to avoid wrist injury when your knuckles are constantly scraping the ground.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
How about we have a pretend funeral for Dale at about 7:45pm? I'd say that's about the time Lucic should kill him tomorrow. I can provide the tombstone.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
How about we have a pretend funeral for Dale at about 7:45pm? I'd say that's about the time Lucic should kill him tomorrow. I can provide the tombstone.

Strange a Hab fan offering to buy Lucic a tombstone, I guess that's presumptuous on my part, but somehow I don't see the worry.:nod:

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
While it does seem unfair that Beaulieu isn't playing it makes sense. We need Tinordi's size against the B's and he has been playing really well. Also Weaver is a righty. I don't see what is so perplexing to everyone about this decision. We knew all along Tinordi and Beaulieu would be alternating this season.

Regarding Weaver. He has not been that bad. He played great against Philly and he eats a lot of defensive minutes for us. Also, he is a total warrior veteran who is all but guaranteed to step up against a major rival.

Again, sitting Beaulieu is a pretty obvious decision. Not that he has played poorly by any means.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
While it does seem unfair that Beaulieu isn't playing it makes sense. We need Tinordi's size against the B's and he has been playing really well. Also Weaver is a righty. I don't see what is so perplexing to everyone about this decision. We knew all along Tinordi and Beaulieu would be alternating this season.

Regarding Weaver. He has not been that bad. He played great against Philly and he eats a lot of defensive minutes for us. Also, he is a total warrior veteran who is all but guaranteed to step up against a major rival.

Again, sitting Beaulieu is a pretty obvious decision. Not that he has played poorly by any means.

He was directly responsible for two goals against in the Philly game..

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
He was directly responsible for two goals against in the Philly game..

You mean the Simmonds PP goal where Markov let his man behind him leaving Weaver by himself with 2 guys? He wasn't perfect but he had some noticeably awesome shifts defensively. Beaulieu was also responsible for one that game.
Anyways I'm not trying to get in to a spitting match over which player sucks the most. The point is, Beaulieu sitting tomorrow isn't some insane decision. It's a pretty logical choice and definitely not a reason for such over reaction. Although that seems the be the fad lately.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Just don't say he had a good game when he didn't. Markov was stung by a shot but you don't go over and try to cover a man price has already committed to and leave the other guy wide open.

Anyways, bergevin just said on tsn radio that we are not an elite team.

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
Just don't say he had a good game when he didn't. Markov was stung by a shot but you don't go over and try to cover a man price has already committed to and leave the other guy wide open.

Anyways, bergevin just said on tsn radio that we are not an elite team.

It was a broken play. He tried to cover the passing lane. It didn't work out. He was not directly responsible. He was responsible for the other one though.

Putting 2 rookies in tomorrow with one on their off side is a lot riskier than putting a good veteran dman in. I'm just saying its a reasonable decision.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Going to a lights concert, missing the game :(

I'm going to be that guy at the show who spends more time on his phone more than enjoying the surrounding

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Going to a lights concert, missing the game :(

I'm going to be that guy at the show who spends more time on his phone more than enjoying the surrounding

That chick in your avatar is ****ing hot, are we supposed to know who it is?

bigtimehockeyfan999*

boston and Detroit look like they're playing for the cup right now..amazing pace...boston is going to be tired as hell tmr:handclap:

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
The circus is in town. The animals are on the loose.

Hoping Tinordi drops Lucic.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
wish someone wrote some habs lyrics to this tune:

not a country guy. but love this song.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
mn6uXDu.gif

never forget

Man, we need that fire from Weise. Too bad we got no one to back him up against big guys like Lucy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad