Pre-Game Talk: Boston at Montréal

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Can't wait for that game, but I doubt Lucic tries anything stupid (which would be a first). The handshake thing has been too much talked about, I'm sure the refs might give him a little extra attention. Hoping for the Emelin train to wreck him though and I'm sure Tinordi won't be too intimidated by him. Weird that for the 1st game against Boston we talk about fights and hard hits, that's new!

So MIG, is this GDT ready yet?? :)

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
The only fights Lucic wins are against non fighters.

It's an absolutely ridiculous statement. He's one of the NHL's 3 best fighters. Ridiculous to suggest otherwise. He pounded on Prust, he did well against Gazdic, and had a lot of success against other enforcers too in the past.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
It's an absolutely ridiculous statement. He's one of the NHL's 3 best fighters. Ridiculous to suggest otherwise. He pounded on Prust, he did well against Gazdic, and had a lot of success against other enforcers too in the past.

Not sure he's top 3 but I agree with the point. Folks here hate him so much, they let it blind them to his true ability. If he was a Hab, we'd love him.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Of course Gilbert and Weaver get a free pass, they are the 2 weak links on D so far imo.

That and the dumb swarm used by Bibi.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
"Boston number 17, five minutes for fighting, five minutes for murder, two minutes for crying and a ten minute misconduct"

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Weise has 27 fights in the NHL, I doubt he is too scared of Lucic.

His face plays the role of punching bag in most of his fights. If Weise knows what's good for him, he won't drop them with Lucic lol.

In what world is Weaver ahead of Beaulieu ?? He's been atrocious so far this season.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
His face plays the role of punching bag in most of his fights. If Weise knows what's good for him, he won't drop them with Lucic lol.

In what world is Weaver ahead of Beaulieu ?? He's been atrocious so far this season.

I'm sure the Bruins won't be happy with sore loser dropping them either. He's still recovering from off season wrist surgery and could risk re-injuring himself again. Although this is sore loser we're talking about here and he always seems to do stupid things whenever he plays the Habs.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I'm glad the Habs took 3 out of 4 road games, and more so that Emelin & Tinordi will be ready for the Bruins tomorrow. You have to believe their team & fans want to spank the Habs for foiling their SC aspirations, in the Habs home opener!

Looking forward to what should be another Epic battle between these clubs, no love lost in translation from Lucic's last remarks. Nobody needed too, the look said it all, the Bruins thought they were going to cakewalk through the East, the Boston/Montreal series cost the Habs making the SC Finals as much as Price's injury IMHO.:nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad