Pre-Game Talk: Boston at Montréal

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Home opener, against the Bruins, after all that happened in last year's playoffs... This is the first game that I really couldn't wait for.

I expect a big game from the boys, GO HABS!!

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
No offense to Primrose, but, I look forward to our first real GDT from the legendary MiG.

Also looking forward to beating the Bruins at the Bell Centre, Lucic left in tears.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
mn6uXDu.gif

never forget

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Boyloo sitting? I guess he wouldn't be pencilled in for this matchup anyway.

No offense to Primrose, but, I look forward to our first real GDT from the legendary MiG.

Also looking forward to beating the Bruins at the Bell Centre, Lucic left in tears.

TBF he's coming in weeping. Sensitive guy.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Take one for the team, Dale. Drawing a 7minute PP is preferred, try and really piss him off. We need all the practice time we can get!

Yep.

Also Boston plays a later game in Detroit tonight. Hopefully the Habs come out flying and wear them down with speed. Should get us a few PPs, now...just need to capitalize.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
hate that beaulieu isn't playing, makes no sense.

i would rather struggle out of the gate, and let the young guys find their way...if it happens for a couple weeks, you can send him to the ahl and see if he can rebound.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I ****ing love Weise. :handclap: That was a fun callback to the playoffs.

FINALLY we're at home! Hopefully Lucic does something stupid and our PP can finally click.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
hate that beaulieu isn't playing, makes no sense.

i would rather struggle out of the gate, and let the young guys find their way...if it happens for a couple weeks, you can send him to the ahl and see if he can rebound.

It's pretty logical, when they kept Tinordi it was clear Beaulieu wouldn't play 82 games. He played 22 minutes against TB, so missing a game or two won't kill him.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Thanks to her, for taking us through the initial games.

Nice to see others take a shot, whoever they might be.

Habs GDTs are usually special -- get on it, shoopers. :handclap:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
A team that's struggling to transition shouldn't be benching one of their better transition D men.

But you cant really transition when all 3 forwards are making babies with the blue line anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
If based on accountability and all that rhetoric Therrien likes to preach. It should be Weaver sitting. He's been a complete train wreck, but I suppose they don't want to play one of the kids on their off side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad