Pre-Game Talk: Boston at Montréal

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I highly doubt anything eventful will happen tonight with Lucic for a couple of reasons.

1) As others have already mentioned. Lucic still has a wonky wrist. If he sees the penalty box it'll be for tripping/hooking.

2) All eyes will be on this game because of the handshake thing. When all eyes are on a game because of some sort of retribution it usually ends up being fairly tame.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
I highly doubt anything eventful will happen tonight with Lucic for a couple of reasons.

1) As others have already mentioned. Lucic still has a wonky wrist. If he sees the penalty box it'll be for tripping/hooking.

2) All eyes will be on this game because of the handshake thing. When all eyes are on a game because of some sort of retribution it usually ends up being fairly tame.

Very true. Montreal is also going to want to bounce back from that shelaking the other night and Boston despite their W last night is having a rough start and they need to win. So I'd be surprised to see much in the way of that stuff.

RealCity

Nov 14, 2008
MontREAL
Can't wait to see how the chest pounding, bicep flexing, nut shotting, hypocritical children's bullying book writing cry baby will react tonight.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Boston can't afford to lose because of stupidity.
They have to assume our 0% PP is still near 30% against them! :laugh:

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Forgive me for this guys, but I really need an answer..

Living near Toronto, will I be able to watch this game on RDS?

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
This is the game I've had circled on the calender since it came out. Always look forward to games against our biggest rivals, but after last year's playoffs and Looch's idiot antics in the handshake, I've been itching to see them play again since May.

Looks like Tinner's in ahead of Beaulieu. I think this is specifically just in case one of Boston's meatheads decides to try and take liberties with guys like Weise and Emelin. Beaulieu can handle his own in a scrap but Tinner's more intimidating.

That said, I hope Boston just focuses on gooning it up instead of playing hockey because that's when we beat them.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Lol at Marinaro's call this morning to Anger Management Center about Lucic and some of the Bruins...:laugh:

Koivu 11

Jul 23, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
i was lucky enough to be at the flex game, i tripped b***s when it happened, got so pumped! it changed alot, and the sound of lucic crying in those clips is gold, "im just celebrating a goal" LOL if PK did it the whole league woulda toasted him. Can't wait for tonight! Weise gave this team an identity, a style! some swagger! Now lets go defend it!

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
‏@JohnLuTSNMtl
#Habs MT "can't confirm" Weise is a healthy scratch, but Weise was one of last fwds off the ice this morning. Emelin is in, Beaulieu is out.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
GDT coming soon!

viannen_06.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad