GDT: Boston at Buffalo 10/4/18 7PM Game 1

OldSchool RinkRat

Oct 1, 2018
Buffalo, NY
I don't think there is one single parallel universe where Pilut does not make this lineup, just this one.
I may not have liked it but I understood it when I thought Dahlin was playing on the Left, but with him on the Right there is very little reason if any of why Pilut is not on this Opening Roster. :thumbd:

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Last year pommers scored our two goals opening night. Let's hope for a repeat performaance, plus goals from other Sabres.

I do think Skinner will score tonight.

RogerCroziersGhost

Sep 30, 2018
Hoping the Sabres can hold a 3rd period lead without giving up cheap goals in the last 5 minutes

Made a crazy man last year

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Man, I love it when I forget I am no long on east coast time zone schedule and the game is on at 6! All day I thought it was 7

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Really hope Hutton comes out and continues his strong play from last season, the eye test last year really showed how much he'd improved his game. Would be huge if he could help get some consistency in goal going.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I find it ridiculous I live in Buffalo's market territory yet the game isn't broadcast ed on TV anywhere.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Jack. Gotta earn that C.

If Marchand slewfoots anyone, or something more typical for him, and Jack jumps him...well that would be a memorable moment. If Jack actually handed his ass to him, well you could put that up there with the Zamboni tunnel fight.

Edit - the video of that would be on every home screen of every electronic device I have, until the Stanley Cup winner...

Reactions: Tim14125

greenhawk

Blue & Gold = Green!
May 20, 2006
Germany
It's nearly 1 a.m. here in Germany. Can't wait for the season to begin. Have to work early in the morning. So I will watch as long as the guys are playing well. Would love to get as little sleep as possible! :popcorn:

Reactions: Samsonite23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad