Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
PerkyFlawedKissingbug.gif

That's awesome. :handclap:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Think we are already starting to see Pasta's future leadership abilities. Don't like the lack of enthusiasm from that guy right at the back; hopefully he's just not happy with his game.

Is that Paille at the back?

Looks like the other guys don't want to celebrate with him.:laugh:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
ScientificSphericalBoaconstrictor.gif

Rask: "Thanks Brad! If I had to go into another shootout today.... I would've probably killed somebody."

roguepatriot

Jun 24, 2010
ScientificSphericalBoaconstrictor.gif

Rask: "Thanks Brad! If I had to go into another shootout today.... I would've probably killed somebody."

Someone should set up a milk crate scarecrow for Tuukka to lay into in private so he doesn't get a suspension for the next SO loss.:)

hollafamer

Jan 24, 2011
If the score holds tonight bruins would be able to tie washington for 7th place if we win next 3 games they have on hand. That would be ideal, I like our chances to make some noise if we don't get montreal first round. Rather get them after they got worn down by another team like bruins did against a better then 8th seed team in Detriot last year.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
If the score holds tonight bruins would be able to tie washington for 7th place if we win next 3 games they have on hand. That would be ideal, I like our chances to make some noise if we don't get montreal first round. Rather get them after they got worn down by another team like bruins did against a better then 8th seed team in Detriot last year.

Problem is with the divisional set-up even in Wild Card 1 spot(4th in the Atlantic) were still getting Montreal in Rd. 1 if Habs take the division and the conference.

If they do to avoid them in Rd. 1 we have to pass Detroit or TB, or have Ottawa or Florida take Wild Card 2 and knock the Caps into 9th or worse. That way Boston in Wild Card 1 gets the Metro division winner I believe is how it works.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I missed today's game due to a funeral service for a friend. Glad to see they won and didn't end up with another shootout.

So who were the stars today and who wasn't? Did Soup play or is he still out?

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
"He showed character, you know, he wanted the puck, he wanted to be the guy, and I think tonight he showed it," said Talbot. "After he scored, he even kissed me on the visor. So you know it’s nice to be by his side right now."

"I just said to him ‘I could kiss you right now,'" Marchand laughed.

:laugh:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

That'd be nice, but the B's have to let Svedberg play at least some of the remaining games, or else Rask is gonna be burnt out for the playoffs.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I missed today's game due to a funeral service for a friend. Glad to see they won and didn't end up with another shootout.

So who were the stars today and who wasn't? Did Soup play or is he still out?

Stars were

1- Marchand

2- Marchand

3- Rask

Soup played. Made a few dumb plays. But he was put out in situations that had me guessing if Clode has suffered a mini stroke. Like down by a goal under two minutes.

roguepatriot

Jun 24, 2010
Stars were

1- Marchand

2- Marchand

3- Rask

Soup played. Made a few dumb plays. But he was put out in situations that had me guessing if Clode has suffered a mini stroke. Like down by a goal under two minutes.

We cloned the nose?
MAybe this season has hope after all:laugh:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Stars were

1- Marchand

2- Marchand

3- Rask

I take it Ferlin sat then?

And now they have a quick turn around for tomorrow. These weekend back to backs are going to be brutal but the end of March.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Fourth line did actually have a solid game, but when Philly was leaning on Giroux and Voracek in the third, Claude just kept rolling 4 lines...he has to be better at managing their ice time.

That line drew the calls on the 2 PP goals we had.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I must say that spooner has really looked fantastic. I think his goal was a real turning point for his confidence although he was snake bitten tonight. I think he's soda's replacement for sure if he continues to prove himself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad