Post-Game Talk: Boston 3 Philadelphia 2 OT

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Damn the Flyers GDT is ugly. They mad.

big point they lost there, especially with games in hand

now if the Sabres could do the unthinkable and actually win against the Caps, THAT`S the spot I wanna see our boys claim by the end of the year

6 pts back with I believe 2 games in hand on the Caps.....not likely but stranger has happened

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
:loony::loony::loony::loony:

I'm glad I didn't get to see that comment. He's just yanking our chains.

Unfortunately, Claude doesn't yank chains; he basically tells you what he thinks. I'll always stick up for Gregory Campbell's heart & character (and Ferlin should probably play a few more games to prove he deserves the spot), but it should be Ferlin Kelly Talbot. Again, kick DP up to the third line, where he's played well.

Someone had a different, intriguing lineup a few pages back, too.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Well, at the very least, it's nice that there are so many options for forward lines come playoff time.

Just wish we had that many options on D. We're on very thin ice on the back end.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Unfortunately, Claude doesn't yank chains; he basically tells you what he thinks. I'll always stick up for Gregory Campbell's heart & character (and Ferlin should probably play a few more games to prove he deserves the spot), but it should be Ferlin Kelly Talbot. Again, kick DP up to the third line, where he's played well.

Someone had a different, intriguing lineup a few pages back, too.

Which is good, but the man is stubborn as the winter is long. Campbell's heart, character and the ability to take punches is always front and center for the Bruins. It doesn't serve very well in the playoffs

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada

now if the Sabres could do the unthinkable and actually win against the Caps, THAT`S the spot I wanna see our boys claim by the end of the year

6 pts back with I believe 2 games in hand on the Caps.....not likely but stranger has happened

They're on the "that should have been a goal" (on the one waived) + that shouldn't have been a penalty (in the last 2 mins) + Marchy tipped with high stick (on the GWG).

I disagree complete with 2 of those, no brainers. The penalty call could be debated.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Well THAT was fun. Can't say I'm surprised because it literally seems like that's what happens every time I come to Boston to see them go up against the Flyers. (See Winter Classic, among others). Think I lost my voice. :laugh:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just in.

Well it doesn't happen often but the B's had a bit of luck today.

Thank God for Brad and Tuukka.
Soupy had a rough game. He seemed to have lots of time on the ice ?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Great win fellas. Really thought Julien coached a great game today.
:laugh:

And I thought Campbell sucked, what the .... was he thinking.

No question these two bring out the best in Lucic. They should keep them together. They kinda remind me of a poor-mans Lucic-Savard-Kessel, which was a heck of a line in 2008-09.

I'd go with when healthy

Eriksson - Krejci - Connolly
Marchand - Bergeron - Smith
Lucic - Spooner - Pastrnak
Kelly - Soderberg - Talbot

Good, deep and Claude can roll his 4 lines as he loves to do. Allows Krejci and Connolly to ease there way back into the line-up rather than throwing them in the fire right away.

That's great forwards lineup but not gonna happen, somehow campbell and paille will find their way in,
but I think Spooner+Paille are sitting when krecji+connolly comes back, no way julien is going to sit campbell.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Someone needs to post the gif of Pasta hugging Tuukka. That was awesome

PerkyFlawedKissingbug.gif

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan

I would love to see Washington miss the playoffs somehow, especially now that Ovi is injured. Florida is my second fave team so I would love we could both make the playoffs.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Which is good, but the man is stubborn as the winter is long. Campbell's heart, character and the ability to take punches is always front and center for the Bruins. It doesn't serve very well in the playoffs

He.s been much more flexible this season - he's had to be. And he had the kids out there in the desperate minutes, which we would not have seen in years past. Give him a bit of credit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad