Video Borowiecki vs Subban

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsHockey*

Can't believe PK never fights. Even after the refs broke it up he didn't want to fight a second time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku Galchenyuk

Sep 8, 2014

Some decent punches landed by Borocop. Man, is it ever embarrassing to see Subban turtle in every single fight :laugh:

I gotta admit, your comment made me cringe a bit, I may have my homer goggle at the time I'm writing this but you gotta be absolutly brainless to be ok with a guy like Neil fighting a sniper like Pac (or even grabovski last year wtf). And then there is that new Ahl goon I've never heard of before that fights with an elite Dmen, I'm glad Subban was able to at least defend himself.

But now I need to know something, how would you react if Tinordi started to beat the **** out of Karlsson. I think it would be a shame tbh, but I would really like to know your point of view on that one

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Some decent punches landed by Borocop. Man, is it ever embarrassing to see Subban turtle in every single fight :laugh:

A heavyweight AHLer for life scrub against an NHL franchise defenseman who is a non-fighter...I would have accepted Subban turtling there but he actually did pretty well there even though he lost

snizzbone*

Hilarious.

Embarrasing by the Senators there. Neil just spazzing out and Boro taking cheap shots after the fight is over, causing the fight to continue.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013

I hope you aren't serious. Subban is actually very strong and him fighting can cause him injuries especially if it's against tough guys. Turtle what? He tried defending himself and even tried to land punches. There is no secret that Neil is a ***** and I thought him going after E.Kane after that hit on karlsson was him being a protector defending his teammates but what he did tonight to pacioretty won't go unnoticed for sure and made me realize he is just a ........... Karma is gonna get him.

GenericFan2*

If I were a Habs fan i'd want Boro's head. Career AHL'er jumping a franchise defenseman.

Neil is, and has been his whole career, a joke. He's either throwing punches with his opponent on the ice or he's attacking star players. Makes me happy I was here to see Orr absolutely feed him in his prime.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Pretty decent scuffle for a preseason game. Gotta give PK credit for fighting the guy who was roughing up his teammate, he has no business fighting a #7/AHLer, especially in the preseason, but he went for it anyway.

Can't wait for the real games to start.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
It's embarassing that an NHL superstar actually has to fight when playing an AHL team.

Otherwise : Erik Karlsson, meet Joe Finley.

Banana Sandwiches

Jul 18, 2011
I have no problem with this. Good for the Senators too. If your 4th line can intimidate and take the other team's better players off the ice, that's a positive. Nothing dirty by Ottawa there.

Milan the God*

It's embarassing that an NHL superstar actually has to fight when playing an AHL team.

Otherwise : Erik Karlsson, meet Joe Finley.

The Sens can easily do this against the Habs, and not have to worry about it. Why? Because the Habs are a soft team who can't defend themselves. The Sens have been bullying the Habs for the past two years.

People won't run Karlsson because they'll get the **** beat out of them. Look at what happened when Boyle threw some innocent jabs at Karlsson. He got mugged by Carkner. I realize Carkner isn't a Senator anymore but someone would easily take his place...example: Chris Neil on Evander Kane. On the Habs, you don't have to worry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

jacketsinDC

Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
seems like a dumb pair of fights to pick. unless you know the other team won't do the same to your norris trophy defenseman and top forward the next game?

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
ok, so i watched that video. And i didnt see much?

Subban more then held his own against Borowiecki. If anything, the fight proves Borowiecki doesnt belong in the NHL. Cause Subban is not a fighter, and he handled himself against a "fighter."

And Chris Neil is Chris Neil. Until somebody on the habs makes him eat thru a straw for a few weeks, he will keep this crap up. He doesn't do it against teams with actual tough guys. So, as a wings fan, until you deal with it, expect more of it. He will do the same thing against Detroit too until somebody deals with it. hes the toughest guy on the ice, when he realizes he doesn't have to back himself up. A phony enforcer.

One-eyed Jack

Sep 22, 2003
upstate ny
Visit site
...and they play each other again tonight. I don't understand why the NHL schedule makers would create home-and-home series against two rivals during the preseason. what better way for an ahl-er to make a name for himself. I hope the habs call up an enforcer or two for tonight's game.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Chris Neil is throwing haymakers at Patches when the refs are in between already, and whoever that other guy is whose fighting Subban looked like he threw a punch at him after mutually agreeing that the fight was over.

I'm not even a Subban and Patches fan either.

the paisanos guy

the hell do i know about cooking a shirt?
Dec 6, 2010
Hahahaha Subban "turtled" in that video and the Habs are "Mickey Mouse". Thank you op your blind hatred for the Habs is hilarious. :)

Milan the God*

At the :38 mark of the video you can clearly see Subban turtling. And let's not act like he's never done it before, either. It's a common occurrence for him. I remember him turtling against Ference as he dragged him along like a puppy on a leash.

Hahahaha Subban "turtled" in that video and the Habs are "Mickey Mouse". Thank you op your blind hatred for the Habs is hilarious. :)

I don't hate the Habs at all - just calling it like it is. If anything, I like the Habs because they're usually an easy win for the Sens.

SensFanX10

May 22, 2008
Sens Fan here....
First - Good for PK, handled himself pretty well here...Was pretty impressed.

The thing is the sens didn't target these guys and go after them. There was a scuffle, and PK came running in like a bat out of hell.
Ideally what happens is, he skates in grabs a guy and just holds him back.. Same for Pacs, dont come in guns a blazing - when our tough guys are on the ice.... This doesn't happen to Karlsson, cause he isn't going to skate in and jump on Colton orr throwing jabs with his gloves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad