BOOOOOO Edmonton Oilers, BOOOOO Oilers.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
I'm a RNH fan but I'm at the point that I don't give a **** who we trade this offseason as long as it's not McDavid.

McDavid isn't going anywhere. Actually, besides him, I think the only other untouchable is Talbot IMO.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
top 6 needs work. Ebs needs to go, Drai sent down to the AHL for a year, Hall dealt for a top line D-man (IMO).

Ebs needs to go, but theres no way Drai gets sent down, he's had a very successful season, but a ****** end to it. He needs to get used to the long grind, but that's the only issue with him, and playing in the AHL isn't going to help that.

I would be open to moving hall for a top pairing Dman.

I really really dislike korps, and want to see him gone.

I want to sign lucic or eriksson.

Lucic Mcdavid RNH
Pouliot Drai Maroon
Kassian Backes someone
Hendricks Letestu someone

Klefbom (Return from hall trade)
Sekera (UFA/Trade return)
Davidson Oesterle/Reinhart/Nurse
Gryba/Pardy

Talbot
Someone

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If Calgary lands Matthews they will probably continue to make us their ***** for the next decade even with McDavid on our team. They know how to get the best out of their players while we always seem to get the least out of them.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The Oilers can't finish higher than 27th now. Last 7 years:

30th
30th
29th
24th
28th
28th
27/28/29/30

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
If MacT isn't gone by the draft I am done with this team. Not another penny for life.

Might as well go get a piggy bank. This franchise can't flush the **** pile that is MacT, Howson, and Lowe. And we the fans wonder why their stench is still all over it.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Ebs needs to go, but theres no way Drai gets sent down, he's had a very successful season, but a ****** end to it. He needs to get used to the long grind, but that's the only issue with him, and playing in the AHL isn't going to help that.

I would be open to moving hall for a top pairing Dman.

I really really dislike korps, and want to see him gone.

I want to sign lucic or eriksson.

Lucic Mcdavid RNH
Pouliot Drai Maroon
Kassian Backes someone
Hendricks Letestu someone

Klefbom (Return from hall trade)
Sekera (UFA/Trade return)
Davidson Oesterle/Reinhart/Nurse
Gryba/Pardy

Talbot
Someone

I really want Matt Martin from the NYI in that spot.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
I can't believe Eberle gets time with McDavid over Yak. At least mix it up in the third- send a ****ing message!

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
"That's the exact crap we're trying to eradicate from this group... That's really disappointing after 200 days together." - Todd McLellan

SomeDudeOTI

Feb 25, 2014
Behind enemy lines
but who goes is the question

Depends on the deal.. only McD is really safe. Doubt they'd move Drai or Nurse, and personally I think hold on to Nuge unless the return is huge.. his offense has been offensive this year but he's a good 2 way player and i expect him to rebound. I figure Eberle is as good as gone, yak too although we won't get much and he would be worth holding on to if we drop a few wingers. Hall could go too as part of a deal for a big name defenseman.

Tonight sucked but I think we'll see a different roster next year and the team will play better because of it.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
:handclap:
"That's the exact crap we're trying to eradicate from this group... That's really disappointing after 200 days together." Coach McLellan

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00