BOOOOOO Edmonton Oilers, BOOOOO Oilers.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
The only thing that will get this team's sorry attention is an active boycott of the last games. Otherwise, same old same old.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
If Calgary lands Matthews they will probably continue to make us their ***** for the next decade even with McDavid on our team. They know how to get the best out of their players while we always seem to get the least out of them.

They only get the best out of their players against us
They're actually pretty terrible against the rest of the league :laugh:

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I hope McLellan throws some chairs at the players in the dressing room.

It can't be any clearer that this team is a cesspit of garbage. Trade everyone but McDavid.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Hah, no kidding hey.

I won't be attending another game until I'm satisfied that we have the necessary balls to be in the NHL.

But, but, but, the new arena will be so shiny next year. People need to boycott the team next season and go to concerts to check out the new arena. Nothing would make me happier then seeing it half full after Katz has bent over the fans the last 8 years.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I can't believe Eberle gets time with McDavid over Yak. At least mix it up in the third- send a ****ing message!

Yak has 1 foot out the door already. Even if he ends up scoring 5 goals in the next 2 games he won't boost his value a whole hell of a lot. That said the way that a number of guys played tonight it really makes me wonder if their feet aren't out the door as well.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
"That's the exact crap we're trying to eradicate from this group... That's really disappointing after 200 days together." - Todd McLellan

WOW, he really said that? That looks like an HF post from a frustrated fan. You go Todd. :handclap:

There's no way that Chia doesn't make big changes this offseason.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
McLellan already off the podium. Said the Oilers had a "Players' Association Day" today and tomorrow (days off). What a life for these players.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I think Hall, Yak and Eberle are gone this off season

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
I wish there was some way to boycott the last home game.

It would certainly send a message to those in charge to see the building empty on it's final game in its history.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Chiarelli was probably thankful for this effort.

Fans will remember tonight and offer little backlash when he ships ex-fan favourites out of town.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Hah, no kidding hey.

I won't be attending another game until I'm satisfied that we have the necessary balls to be in the NHL.

Yep, the worst money I've spent this year was on Oiler games. I'd rather throw my money in the toilet. At least the toilet won't insult me as I do it.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
How fitting....in the last game the Flames will ever play at Rexall the Oilers biggest rival takes them out behind the woodshed and beats the s*** out of them. :shakehead

Nice legacy game to close out the last Battle of Alberta at Rexall Place.

Oh well...in about a week the Oilers will get to participate in something in which they have become a perennial favorite...the Draft Lottery.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
"Auston Matthews, Auston Matthews, Auston Matthews"
tumblr_m56atkyvBb1r6ycrio1_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad