Booing of PK Subban

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianODST

Dec 17, 2014
I generally don't care that it happens, to be honest neither does he I think, but then we play the Penguins and I'm thinking, Why are they booing him? What their reason? It's generally a rival thing and Montreal-Pittsburgh is not something I would call a rivalry.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
brk-news2.jpg

"We are hearing reports that an opposing teams best player has just been booed by home team fans. This is a fresh breaking story so please stay with us through the hour for updates."

Synesthesia

Apr 15, 2012
If you don't care, why do you bother making a thread then?

The answer is most likely because he's often come up as being arrogant and flamboyant, which of course will please his fan base but irritate others.

Xavier Laflamme*

Jordan Staal plus plenty of sew foots on our players over the years. Plus he's s star player. Did you really need to create a thread to get a clear answer on this? Lolol

greatwhitemark1117*

We've been booing suban since the time he sliced staals leg on purpose. We still like staal so much that we decided to continue to boo suban 2 nights after he dove on staals just mended leg again. What a *******.

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
since were on this topic...anyone know why jets fans were booing phanuef all game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad