Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Waffles

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I looked up Montreal's lineup and they have a pretty strong, underrated forward group. If the Oilers take them lightly it could be a long night.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I looked up Montreal's lineup and they have a pretty strong, underrated forward group. If the Oilers take them lightly it could be a long night.
Hopefully by now the guys have figured out they are in the NHL and that they should be ready for every game.. One day they learn to be up for every game, perchance today?

Reactions: Mav3rick07

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Hopefully by now the guys have figured out they are in the NHL and that they should be ready for every game.. One day they learn to be up for every game, perchance today?
1670110828345.gif

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Don't look at the rest of this months schedule. It is BRUTAL. A game every 2nd day and a back to back or two. I think there is one time this month where EDM gets a 2 day break in between games.....

I hope Hamblin is injured, b/c he looked just as good as Benson ever has. Benson just seems like another "He is there" player taking up air. Malone too. These guys "skate really hard" and do a lot of things without much purpose. Basically accomplish zilch. That is our bottom 6 motto.

Out of that whole bottom 6, Kostin is the only guy I would routinely play lol. Holloway is not a 4th liner and should go to the AHL if they don't want to try him higher. Just idiotic.

We have injuries too, so I know the bottom 6 is expected to look bad.
This isn't our bottom 6. We have 4 players out. With them in the current bottom 3 wouldn't get a sniff.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad