• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Hi.

It's Saturday morning. Perhaps a lot of you are eating breakfast right now after sleeping in, hence the pole. I won't be able to watch tonight but I know many of you will. I'm bored and I like most of you so I thought I'd make you a pre game thread.

The Canadiens seem to be playing a lot better than the world thought with pretty good goal scoring ability so I guess that means trying to play defense (for f***ing once) would be a good idea.

Uh-oh! The wife just woke up. I better go.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
@5 Mins 4 Ftg haha let’s use this one. Just wanted to make sure there was a thread!

Getting my legs loose in case I’m called for goaltending!
1670084128083.jpeg

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Maybe I'll clean the cat litter before the game instead of during it this time...

I've only been to Montreal once in my life. Was alright. Here's a different look at Montreal:

Reactions: RattsSSV

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Maybe I'll clean the cat litter before the game instead of during it this time...

I've only been to Montreal once in my life. Was alright. Here's a different look at Montreal:

Well I got a new show I gotta watch. Where did u get this one? Awesome
Just like Robot Chicken

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Wine, Women & Waffles!

Attachments

• EN-US_Slumberland_Character_Flip_Vertical_9x16_RGB.jpg
    EN-US_Slumberland_Character_Flip_Vertical_9x16_RGB.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 1

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
@5 Mins 4 Ftg haha let’s use this one. Just wanted to make sure there was a thread!

Getting my legs loose in case I’m called for goaltending!
View attachment 616328
I just felt my groin rip looking at that pic.

Montreal been sitting in their alberta hotel since Thursday while Edmonton is flying back. Nice home advantage.

Just win baby.
I haven't been in awhile, but last time I was at a Habs game it wasn't really a home game other than last change lol.

Same with Leafs, use to get a lot of their fans in the barn.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Let’s just start Campbell until he is good
I think it's going to go back to what we were doing with Koskinen and Smith. Play whoever is looking good and at this point it looks like Skinner has done enough he probably even gets an extra game if he has a bad night.

Campbell really is in a bit of trouble to take that clear cut starter role back. They were talking on 1260 that we play damn near every second day in December, so Campbell isn't even going to get the proper practice time to work on his game.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Not really sure if that Broberg-Bouchard pairing is a good idea ... they probably should be paired with a vet both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad