Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Waffles

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
Montreal been sitting in their alberta hotel since Thursday while Edmonton is flying back. Nice home advantage.

Just win baby.
Don't look at the rest of this months schedule. It is BRUTAL. A game every 2nd day and a back to back or two. I think there is one time this month where EDM gets a 2 day break in between games.....

Hamblin out for Benson?
Whew, thank god, that fixes everything.
I hope Hamblin is injured, b/c he looked just as good as Benson ever has. Benson just seems like another "He is there" player taking up air. Malone too. These guys "skate really hard" and do a lot of things without much purpose. Basically accomplish zilch. That is our bottom 6 motto.

Out of that whole bottom 6, Kostin is the only guy I would routinely play lol. Holloway is not a 4th liner and should go to the AHL if they don't want to try him higher. Just idiotic.

We have injuries too, so I know the bottom 6 is expected to look bad.

Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
FLQYkBTWYA8mWhK.jpg:large

Lunch is served.

Bone apple teeth.

*Not really my lunch
Penne noodles wrapped in a cheese slice single, with a miracle whip topping. The Kraft Company thanks you for your support. (Your colon hates you). That looks positively gross. I’m glad it’s not your meal or I’d have to Uber Eats an antidote order to you!

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
Calgary dominated MTL last game, but MTL won 2-1. Almost 50 shots.

I bet MTL outshoots us by almost double digits tonight lol

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Don't look at the rest of this months schedule. It is BRUTAL. A game every 2nd day and a back to back or two. I think there is one time this month where EDM gets a 2 day break in between games.....

I hope Hamblin is injured, b/c he looked just as good as Benson ever has. Benson just seems like another "He is there" player taking up air. Malone too. These guys "skate really hard" and do a lot of things without much purpose. Basically accomplish zilch. That is our bottom 6 motto.

Out of that whole bottom 6, Kostin is the only guy I would routinely play lol. Holloway is not a 4th liner and should go to the AHL if they don't want to try him higher. Just idiotic.

We have injuries too, so I know the bottom 6 is expected to look bad.
I also thought Hamblin had a decent showing. I like his game for the minutes he got. I get that Woody wants Benson to not sit too long, but how about telling Shore to take a rest and move Ryan to center for the game. Seems like Jay is trying to solve problems that don’t exist while ignoring real ones. Should be an interesting game in the Forum du Edmonton. Cheers!

Reactions: ZJuice

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Calgary dominated MTL last game, but MTL won 2-1. Almost 50 shots.

I bet MTL outshoots us by almost double digits tonight lol

Canadiens are a bad matchup for us. They have players that work hard and players that can shoot. Recipe for defensive f*** ups combined with quick GA’s on the turnovers.

When we sleepwalk into this game (I don’t even say if anymore), we better hope that we don’t go down by more than a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad