OT: Bombers 2021 Season (WEST CHAMPS!) - Grey Cup Rematch on Dec 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Honestly, I was more worried about this game than I will be about the Cup. No one gave the Riders a chance, the BB hadn’t played a meaningful game in weeks, 33 was rusty at best and then the weather turned and we had to weather the turnovers. Perfect storm for an upset… not to torture the imagery too much!

If we can survive that then we are good to go in balmy Hamilton!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
No room. Every bus shelter in the city is rented out. No room for people actually waiting for a bus.

yeah I know, feel for seniors getting groceries, the low income mother taking her child to day care before work and all those paying fares that are forced to stand outside because our gutless politicians fail to do anything!

end of rant

Reactions: Howard Chuck

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Neither QB looked particularly good, so I think the weather affected them, but Farjardo stunk. Bombers gifted him a lot of opportunities and he did nothing. He can’t throw downfield and once the Bombers took away the scramble he was cooked

Last edited:
Reactions: rkp and Fairview

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
With that miss by the review booth on the Duke Williams "catch", we certainly have to be awarded 5 points next time we kick a field goal against the Riders or something. It's only just.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Just made it home. Great game. :thumbu::D We’ll, great result at least… WTF was up with traffic not moving for a whole @%^&*@$ hour? Weather sucks but doesn’t explain why nobody could move for an hour after the game…
You should see the Park and Ride system. Complete chaos. It’s needs an overhaul — Wade Miller, if you are reading this, please help!

Reactions: Fairview

Fairview

Jan 30, 2016
You should see the Park and Ride system. Complete chaos. It’s needs an overhaul — Wade Miller, if you are reading this, please help!
There was a fight between a couple drunks on my bus. Park and Ride system needs an overhaul before someone get seriously hurt. The system now as it stands is a free for all, the most aggressive person wins. That was a disgrace.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
There was a fight between a couple drunks on my bus. Park and Ride system needs an overhaul before someone get seriously hurt. The system now as it stands is a free for all, the most aggressive person wins. That was a disgrace.
I agree. Today was worse because of the large crowd and the cold making people cranky but at best it’s a disorganized mess. Needs police/security and an actual lineup system desperately … it’s a good idea especially with the stadium in such a shitass location for a lot of Winnipeggers, but it needs some work

Reactions: Fairview
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille