OT: Bombers 2021 Season (WEST CHAMPS!) - Grey Cup Rematch on Dec 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Don't think my heart could take it. Still be nervous with a 50 point lead in the last minute.:nod:

It's why we watch, a team can be favoured by a million points but it doesn't matter until you play the game, the ups and downs, and hopefully at the end you hope that your team prevails, but if they don't tomorrows a new day. Today the Bombers won undefeated at home and are deserving of a chance to defend the Cup

Last edited:

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Good for you. I was scared shitless
Having said that a few years ago I was confident that we would best vegas
upload_2021-12-5_18-11-51.png

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Bombers fortunate a few of those turnovers were almost like punts . if they were of the pick 6 variety, Bombers likely lose this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: rkp

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
As far why they committed those turnovers. I think there were 2 factors. Weather but mainly being extra pumped for the west final, caused them to try too hard for every yard. Unfortunately they tried extra hard in a wrekless way instead of playing smart. Correctable IMO.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Great game, nail biter, BB’s almost shot themselves in the foot one too many times!

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
The odds are astronomical that we will have the same number of turnovers next week as some were related to weather. The home field advantage which was huge in this game will be with the opposition unfortunately.

Good Luck Bombers, next week. too bad next week won't be a possible try at a 3-peat. Save that for next season, hopefully back to a full slate of games.

Reactions: Guardian17

None

Feb 22, 2012
The defense continues to impress, it's crazy that they won despite the turnovers.

Earlier in the thread some said that the Riders were being dirty pertaining to after the whistle stuff towards Harris, Collaros mentioned this after the game calling them dirty

They were absolutely holding him up to get second shots after forward progress had stopped. They weren't tackling to end progress, I'm fully convinced they were aiming to take Harris out of the game.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
The defense continues to impress, it's crazy that they won despite the turnovers.

They were absolutely holding him up to get second shots after forward progress had stopped. They weren't tackling to end progress, I'm fully convinced they were aiming to take Harris out of the game.

the much maligned Ritchie Hall deserves a lot of credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad