OT: Bombers 2021 Season (WEST CHAMPS!) - Grey Cup Rematch on Dec 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
They had zero, and i repeat ZERO business winning that game.

Luckily for us, Cody Fajardo sucks.

The league's best chance to stop a repeat just passed them by. I can't imagine the Bombers play that shitty two weeks in a row, especially with the weather likely being better in Hamilton

Reactions: snowkiddin and rkp

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
Almost came to pass didn't it? You can pretend all you want that you weren't thinking that was going to be the matchup.

Best feature on here-Ignore. Goodbye asshat.
A whole bunch of us could see how some unlucky bounces didn't change the fact that the Bombers are two tiers above the crappy Riders. +5 in the Turnover battle and our superior D kept them to 17 points.

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
Almost came to pass didn't it? You can pretend all you want that you weren't thinking that was going to be the matchup.

Honestly been a fan of winnipeg teams for 45 years and even though the game was close I am more confident of this team than any other team in winnipeg sports history

Last edited by a moderator:

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
that is the second player that has stated in a interview live, that sask were dirty...collaros here at the end of the game......and a stamps player at the end of the half in last weekends game....something the sask fans shouldnt be proud of

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I definitely didn't think they'd win. 7 turnovers is a hell of a hill to climb and i'm still scarred by all the disappointments in Bomber history.

The fact they did though gives me full confidence they pound Hamilton into the turf next Sunday. If you can overcome that type of self inflicted damage to win, you can do just about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad