OT: Bombers 2021 Season (WEST CHAMPS!) - Grey Cup Rematch on Dec 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
Well looks like Ott made the classic cfl mistake. Never let your QB go unless you have a better one. Even if he isn't great.

It can be painful finding a QB just ask Bomber fans.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Well looks like Ott made the classic cfl mistake. Never let your QB go unless you have a better one. Even if he isn't great.

Its almost indescribable how bad Nichols and Davis were last night, these two couldn't make second string on some good Texas high school teams!

Reactions: The Blue Baron

Skidooboy

Jun 22, 2011
L4 Kordylewski Cloud

it does feel great to have a genuine "put it right in the numbers every throw" type QB in Winnipeg.....it just changed this team.

Reactions: Fairview

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Either way, LaPo has to take the blame here... rumours that Arbuckle didn't like the offence falls on him or if he ditched Arbuckle for this garbage - that's on him too...

Desjardins didn't trade for Arbuckle just to dump him unilaterally

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I think Arbuckle is the guy I would have liked to see in Winnipeg, as he's the real deal. These other guys are average CFL'rs.

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
why? Collaros has been outstanding for us...

I haven't had a chance to watch CFL football this year, but from what I saw in previous years, I really liked Arbuckle. I guess Collaros must be having a good year, based on your comment, but he throws the ball into coverage too much, and gets picked off, and his past has shown he's very injury prone, so I hope he makes it thru the whole season, and he has a good year with the Bombers this year.

I would have made a play for Arbuckle if I was a GM, however Collaros may work out for us -- I hope.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013

I haven't had a chance to watch CFL football this year, but from what I saw in previous years, I really liked Arbuckle. I guess Collaros must be having a good year, based on your comment, but he throws the ball into coverage too much, and gets picked off, and his past has shown he's very injury prone, so I hope he makes it thru the whole season, and he has a good year with the Bombers this year.

I would have made a play for Arbuckle if I was a GM, however Collaros may work out for us -- I hope.
Arbuckle has 5 TDs 6 INTs this year, Callaros has 10 TDs and only 4 INTs, Arbuckles completion % is 62 while Callaros' is 70%. Arbuckle has looked average at best this year and has made some really poor throwing decisions, throwing the ball into coverage regularly, while Callaros is being talked about as a potential MoP candidate.

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Arbuckle has 5 TDs 6 INTs this year, Callaros has 10 TDs and only 4 INTs, Arbuckles completion % is 62 while Callaros' is 70%. Arbuckle has looked average at best this year and has made some really poor throwing decisions, throwing the ball into coverage regularly, while Callaros is being talked about as a potential MoP candidate.

Good to hear, and I hope Collaros keeps working out for the Bombers. I also made my initial comment without seeing Arbuckle being battle tested over a longer period of time. Really only saw him as a backup for Calgary, and he looked great, but I'm glad Zak's working out for us.

I could be wrong about Arbuckle, but I really liked what I saw of him.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Suckskatchewan barely eeks out a victory against BC; hopefully, we can cruise by the Lions, that would really put the Bombers out in a league of their own.

Reactions: Fairview

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Time to get back to work

FAUpLUrXMAAzI73

Reactions: The Blue Baron

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I ALMOST feel sorry for the Elks. But nope. And after the build up by TSN last week I love to see their starry eyed power throwing mountain man get embarrassed again this time by a guy straight out of college thats never put on a CFL uniform before haha.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
If the kicking game ever gets sorted out, I’m not sure who can match up with this roster

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Grant, Richardson, and Wilson back. Huge adds. Those are important great adds to the team. Wilson over Briggs is a huge boost and Grant is a massive upgrade at returner.

I am interested in watching special teams for the Mexican Global Schiaffino Perez coming in for Maruo. Maruo has been banged up a few times this year and I dont think weve seen his potential yet. But they could have added a canadian for Maruo since Hansen is on the roster. They CHOSE to add the Mexican DB. Should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad