Post-Game Talk: Bolts @ Leafs - March 20 - hail to our leader, kadri. thunder speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFSIN4

Jan 14, 2013
I really think that we should stock up our third line with our best shutdown players and 4th with our tougher players.

JVR-Bozak-Kessel - 1A - Speed

Lupul-Kadri-Frattin - 1B - Skill

Kulemin-Grabo-McClement - Defence

Komarov - ? - Orr - Toughness

Trade Mac.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Kadri leads the Leafs in scoring with 30 points on 11 goals and 19 assists. And Carlyle said his plan is to put Kadri's line against the opposition's top trio.

"We're going to test Kadri against the best players,
" he said. "He wants that, he cherishes it and tonight it worked for him."

Wasn't able to watch the game. Did Kadri play the tough minutes? And if he did, that's fantastic because from the score sheet it looks like he still played splendidly.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Kadri 30 in 30, +16, 19 pim

B.Schenn 19 in 29, -5, 11 Pim

Just saying.

Oh

Careers:

B.Schenn 39 in 92 -14 45 PIM

N.Kadri 49 in 81 +14 35 PIM

Remember when Kadri was the "AINEC" less skilled, less intangible(d), less aggressive .... lesser prospect?

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
I really think that we should stock up our third line with our best shutdown players and 4th with our tougher players.

JVR-Bozak-Kessel - 1A - Speed

Lupul-Kadri-Frattin - 1B - Skill

Kulemin-Grabo-McClement - Defence

Komarov - ? - Orr - Toughness

Trade Mac.

Mac's shown me more this year than Frattin.

LEAFSIN4

Jan 14, 2013
Mac's shown me more this year than Frattin.

Macarthur is going to be a free agent this summer and it would be best to maximize his value while we can, especially if we have someone like Frattin to fill in for him.

Frattin and Kadri had great chemistry together before Frattin went down. On a line with Lupul and Kadri, he will have a lot of open space to put his speed and shot to use.

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
If say the Kadri Line against top lines work, does that make Grabovski expendable and a trade asset. He played roughly a 13 minutes today. It doesn't seem like he has a place in the team with Kadri emergence. I would consider trading him for a top 4 D if the Kadri experiment works out.

Why would anyone trade a top 4 Dman for a guy who you claim has no place on a team only on the edges of a playoff sppot.

napoleon in rags

Fred's dead, Baby... Fred's dead
Jun 17, 2009
St. Helena
I missed the game.

Standouts please.

And did Reimer play? How did he do?

Standouts: Kadri, Franson, good team effort

Reimer: He was fine, although I think the Leafs could have won with a chair in net.

images

Doshy

Oct 7, 2007
Frattin has looked invisible after coming back from his injury like no where to be seen his jump is gone

He's playing with Grabovski.

Notice how Mac has been pretty invisible since not playing with Kadri, and how Kulemin has scored in 2 straight games?

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Thank-you BOYD DEVEREAUX!

You can thank him for JVR pretty much as well; Cause if we had both the Schenn's we're probably much more hesitant to trade Luke to Philly and break the brothers up.

I guess also L.A kings fans should thank him for the Mike Richards deal as well, Who turned out to be a big contributor to their Cup run.

Boyd effected a lot of teams with his Hat-trick that night. ;)

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
Standouts: Kadri, Franson, good team effort

Reimer: He was fine, although I think the Leafs could have won with a chair in net.

images
are you saying that Tampa was **** the whole game? are you aware of the great Defense Leafs played, via PK's
and Reimer made plenty of nice saves

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
also i think a lot of us are forgettin about Gardiner

honestly it's great to see him on the Ice
sure he didnt get any points
but he played great, no questions asked

knows how to play, get around people
what a guy

Yosho

Logic
Mar 30, 2010
Kitchener, ON
He's playing with Grabovski.

Notice how Mac has been pretty invisible since not playing with Kadri, and how Kulemin has scored in 2 straight games?

Kadri is proving his talents.

Frattin at his wing? Good numbers for Frattin
MacArthur at his wing? Good numbers for MacArthur
Kulemin at his wing? Good numbers for Kulemin
Lupul at his wing? Good numbers for Lupul

Common denominator? Nazem Kadri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad