Bold Prediction for the 2014/15 season

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
We'll finish 7th in the Central, 29th overall. We'll lose the draft lottery to Winnipeg pushing us back to picking 3rd overall. Winnipeg selects McDavid, Eichel goes 2nd overall and we select defenseman Noah Hanifin.

Think this is the opposite of a bold prediction....

gela

Dec 26, 2013
Nashville
We finish third behind the Blues and Chicago. We beat Chicago and St Louis is swept by the wildcard Sharks. We beat the Sharks and the gifs of Thornton are even more amazingly tragic.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Only if you wear the prescribed red light helmet as well. :)

I see no better way to honor Swamprat than for an incredibly intoxicated adult to wear his signature hat while being given a ride down Broadway in a wheelbarrow. No better way at all. Wasn't he a truck driver as well? We will need a trucker horn for one of us to annoying blow every few seconds.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I see no better way to honor Swamprat than for an incredibly intoxicated adult to wear his signature hat while being given a ride down Broadway in a wheelbarrow. No better way at all. Wasn't he a truck driver as well? We will need a trucker horn for one of us to annoying blow every few seconds.

Your wheelbarrow should be led by a pack of sled dogs for complete accuracy, and don't forget to attach aluminum foil for better satellite reception. I miss him!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad