Bold Prediction for the 2014/15 season

BluesConvert

Wait, what?
Aug 21, 2003
Nashville
  • James Neal's games suspended will be > 10% of his point total.
  • Seth Jones will play in his first ASG
  • Shea Weber will see the Norris Trophy go to someone less deserving...again.
  • EITHER the Preds will play for the WC championship OR David Poile will be looking for a new job.
  • Calle Jarnkrok is the answer the Preds have been looking for.

OSUlakers

Jan 22, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Nashville fans..

Do you think Craig Smith is on the 1st PP unit w/ Ribiero and Neal...and if so, what are your thoughts on him putting up 30 goals?

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
3MI, I will reiterate my promise made to one Thomas "Swamprat" Price many many years ago to you: I will personally give you a ride in a wheelbarrow down Broadway if that comes to fruition this year.

And: BC!

I will take you up on that provided I can wear a camelbak full of liquor.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
Nashville fans..

Do you think Craig Smith is on the 1st PP unit w/ Ribiero and Neal...and if so, what are your thoughts on him putting up 30 goals?

I don't think he will be on the first PP unit and I would say 25 is more reasonable unless him and Roy really hit it off he could hit 30.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
  • James Neal's games suspended will be > 10% of his point total.
  • Seth Jones will play in his first ASG
  • Shea Weber will see the Norris Trophy go to someone less deserving...again.
  • EITHER the Preds will play for the WC championship OR David Poile will be looking for a new job.
  • Calle Jarnkrok is the answer the Preds have been looking for.

HOLY ****!!! HE'S ALIVE!!! :laugh:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Nashville fans..

Yes, definitely reasonable. If you're thinking of picking him up for a keeper league / standard fantasy season, I think it would be a wise investment.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Eh...I saw the potential to make a fool of myself...couldn't pass it up. :)

I saw a similar opportunity, and now my name is all dark blue and junk :sarcasm: :laugh:

Good to see you around. I don't think I've read a BluesConvert post since my days on the np.com board.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Poile being re-upped even when people don't think he should be? There's nothing bold about that :P

Though, considering the Preds have been bottom five in scoring exactly the same amount of times they have been top five in scoring since the 2004-2005 lockout, perhaps that is the bold part of the prediction?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Finish 4th in the division and miss the playoffs by two points.

ummm.... So you have 2 of Calgary, Edmonton, Arizona, and Vancouver ahead of us? 4th puts is in a Wild Card spot unless 2 of the above teams finishes ahead of us.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
Wilson with 30 goals. More of a hope than a prediction, but there it is. I've always thought he was a finisher. AND... I think this team starts hot, unlike most of the slow starts typical of Trotz's teams.

Privy

#ShutUpStu
Nov 25, 2011
We'll finish 7th in the Central, 29th overall. We'll lose the draft lottery to Winnipeg pushing us back to picking 3rd overall. Winnipeg selects McDavid, Eichel goes 2nd overall and we select defenseman Noah Hanifin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad