Bold Prediction for the 2014/15 season

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
Since the offseason is progressing I thought I might ask for your opinion. A prediction on how our team/player will do is what I am looking for! Prospects predictions are also welcomed.

My bold prediction is we make it to the Confrence Semi - Finals. As for a player prediction, I think Craig Smith will break the 30 goal mark.

Last edited:

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
We start off slow, but really pick it up in the 2nd half. Squeak in and make the 2nd round.

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
We start off slow, but really pick it up in the 2nd half. Squeak in and make the 2nd round.

This was mine and the more I thought about it the more it moved in to the more impossible predictions. I really think this team could surprise a lot of other teams, but say we do make the playoffs the chances of us being a 6th seed or below is very likely. That means we play one of LA/CHI/STL/SJ. I hope it is SJ or CHI, we can match up well with them but nonetheless it is a bold prediction!

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
I think Wilson plays on the 1st line...and scores 25+ goals

Its hard to say a whole season falls on one player in hockey, but I believe that is the case with Wilson this year. If he can find his game and become at least a 18+ goals and 30+ assist player, then this team will be pretty scary to play against. However, if he continues down bust territory, we could find ourselves out of the playoffs.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Stalberg still doesn't work out.
Jokinen doesn't either.
Jarnkrok plays like an average rookie.
Wilson and Smith shine.
Neal produces.
A good defenseman misses some time but Diaby comes in and looks solid.
Ribeiro looks good, increasing on last year's total points.
Shocking to me Roy plays very well on a line with Smith and Wilson. Cooper gushes.
Jones steps up, Ekholm steps back a bit.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Preds end up 3rd in the division if everything works out. If every falls apart they will end up with 3 2nds and possibly 2 1sts

redmosquito

Jun 9, 2013
NC/ME
Here's my bold prediction: Pekka with the Vezina, Weber with the Norris, Lavy with the Jack Adams as the Preds make a Cinderella run to the conference finals

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010
Bold The Predators come out on fire Ribero and Neal leading the way. Wilson and Smith relaxed scored both 30 goals with the Best Goalie and argueable the best defenseman. We wind up 2nd depends on what we get out of Roy and Jokinen we could go into the playoffs with the best record ...Offense baby the spark to the dynamite!!!!!

I Will Son

An Army of One
Feb 15, 2010
Nashville
Neal gets 35 goals

Weber gets 20G 40A

Wilson gets 55 points

Smith gets 30 Goals

Forsberg gets 40 Points

Josi and Jones both get 45 Points

Ad

Upcoming events