Injury Report: Bogosian injury update [update May 17: cleared]

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
What depth? The players on the main roster can’t get the job done let alone depth

What do you mean can't get the job done? They are first place in there division.

Surely you aren't overreacting to this little slump they are currently going through?

This fan base sure is something.

Reactions: 29Potvin and banks

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
What do you mean can't get the job done? They are first place in there division.

Surely you aren't overreacting to this little slump they are currently going through?

This fan base sure is something.

They are 1st based off their hot start, they are in 3rd place since March 1st.

Reactions: PromisedLand

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
I thought he hurt/twisted his knee crashing into the boards.. But they mentioned he wouldn’t return due to an upper body injury

Get well soon Bogo!

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I swear to god if this means Marincin is back..
Thankfully, we got Hutton to specifically avoid having to deal with the Marty experience this year.

Sandin and Hutton probably split games from here on out and Dermott gets moved to the right side - his future in the org might very well rest on how he does on that side of the ice.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
We need him back for the playoffs. He has been stellar all season.

Hopefully it's a positive sign that he skated off the ice without assistance.

Reactions: ToneDog and Lumberg

NikoEhlers

May 2, 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
Wat, an upper body injury? This could be good news, was more afraid of his ankle and knee watching him go in to the boards so odd. Bogo is very importint for Leafs in playoffs, however Leafs should be fine to slot in Sandin the last part of season, it probably wont make much of difference, Sandin is very hungry for this chance if he is ready to go

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
funny how it goes eh, the Bogosian signing drew a mostly negative reaction from LeaFland with most having him as a 7th or 8th, those good days when Lehtonen was a sure fire starter:nod:

Some of us never doubted the signing. His best games are to come in the playoffs if he is healthy.

Bloomberg

Jun 20, 2014
I like that. Sandin was good i thought. Just tape to tape snappy passes but just a bit rusty

I like Sandin too. I was debating Sandin - Holl vs Hutton - Liljegren. IMO Sandin - Holl will be too much of an defensive liability. Give Holl some time away and maybe he can re-discover his early season form.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I like Sandin too. I was debating Sandin - Holl vs Hutton - Liljegren. IMO Sandin - Holl will be too much of an defensive liability. Give Holl some time away and maybe he can re-discover his early season form.
Holl was directly responsible for the tying goal when he for a reason only known to him, decided to stop closing and stop skating on the shooter. Rittich blew it but he shouldn’t have even gotbthe shot off. Holl just stopped skating and stuck his stick out instead of taking the body like he does when he’s at his best. Maybe he does need to sit a couple or even 3 games. He needs to wake up

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad