Confirmed with Link: Boedker signs two year contract

Feb 12, 2003
Now Boedker can go out there and earn his next contract. Everyone is always playing for their next contract and with this bridge it's up to Boedker to show what he's worth. Everyone involved would be thrilled if he earned big money.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Alright! I just saw this right now, because I'm stuck in a traffic jam 40 miles north of Phoenix trying to get home. Anyway, I'm really happy about this signing, decent value.

Edit: still stuck in traffic 30+ miles outside Phoenix. **** my life.

Last edited:

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Great dollars. I figured we were looking north of 3M for sure. Using CapGeek numbers, this contract puts us exactly $150K below our $55M budget.

TJinAZ

Aug 27, 2004
Yea... glad its done

Corey Crawford just shuddered and doesn't know why :nod:

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
There's a position sitting there with one of the top creative centermen in the league. Mikkel comes in and he probably looks over and sees Mike Ribeiro sitting there- and he can grab that position and never look back.
Loved that line from GMDM.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Glad it's done.

Glad my favorite player is back.

87turbobuick

Jan 13, 2011
Phoenix
34 goals and 61 assists in 256 games. No more excuses, it is time to play like a high draft pick. This may be his last NHL contract before he ends up in the KHL.

Last edited:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Last season he showed it in the first couple months. That's one of the real shames about the stupid 48 game season is how tough it is to evaluate based on that sample.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
I remember about 20 games into last season he was on pace for around 60 points over an 82 game season. Like Sniper said that's obviously not a huge sample, but the whole team kind of fell apart second half anyways. I for one am quite anxious to see what Boeds can do with Ribearo, as long as he finally starts shooting the puck a little more. He certainly has the opportunity in front of him this season.

I think it's a little aggressive to write him off to the khl at this point. Even without points Boedker has been a solid player for us already and is only getting better.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
It's good, fair value. They still need another forward who can pitch in. I'm on the Brunner bandwagon but let's see how camp turns out and if there's a move in the cards with one of the D moving on.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Brunner wouldn't last 5 minutes under Tip.

Major defensive liability, and his offense isn't special enough to excuse it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad