Bob McKenzie final rankings are on TSN.ca

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
Not to mention Schroeder was a consensus "#10-or-thereabouts" pick. Grimaldi is everywhere from 15 to 25.

he's apparently enormously talented along the lines of Buffalo's smaller Tyler Ennis, so if he plays as intense as Ennis does, no reason to think he can't score at the NHL level one day?

Analyzer*

Anyone know if the TSN Mock Draft is being shown at their online site LIVE or if it's being streamed elsewhere online???

If it's on their website, you'll need a Canadian ip address I believe, so you'll need to get a Canadian ip proxy if you're in Germany.

A guy yesterday found a stream for what Tsn had yesterday, so I'm hoping one comes up too.

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
was excited for the mock then pierre takes adam larssen #1 and the credibility of the draft was ruined right there.. no zibanejad in the top ten yea right

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
was excited for the mock then pierre takes adam larssen #1 and the credibility of the draft was ruined right there.. no zibanejad in the top ten yea right

I love how he prefaced that pick with something along the lines of "it's all about team needs". :laugh:

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Said this on twitter, will say it here too.

Do either of these clowns even watch junior hockey? I'm sure Button does, but I bet Pierre doesn't. Don't take this seriously ppl.

It's all a scheme to grow draft ratings and get more intrigue involved.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Bartschi at ten, Phillips at 13 and no Siemens in the top 20...those would be the main surprises thus far.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site

Do either of these clowns even watch junior hockey? I'm sure Button does, but I bet Pierre doesn't. Don't take this seriously ppl.

Can't imagine that Pierre can fit in watching junior hockey with all his commitments. However, if it's true he does not watch junior hockey, his over the top exuberance during the World Juniors is ridiculous.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

I'm not taking it seriously at all, but I would be ecstatic if we got RNH and Zibanejad on Friday. I'm talking backflip stoked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad