Bob McKenzie final rankings are on TSN.ca

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Biggest shock are indeed Brodin at 10 and Biggs at 15.

Hope it happens though! :nod:

Phillips at 28 was also quite surprising to me.

Khokhlachev in the 40's should draw some serious debate here.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Biggest shocks for me:

- Brodin at 10.

- McNeill at 19.

- Puempel so low.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I would really be interested to see Mac's sources on something like this. Not that I don't believe he has credible resources, because he obviously does...it would just be interesting.

Are they team's head scouts? Or are they some amateur scouts? Hard to say. And how does he determine which ten people he uses for a poll like this? Would love to know these answers.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
He seemed very high on Grimaldi.

Before we spiral down the well traveled route about how people somehow think these are his rankings based on his viewings. THEY ARE NOT.

Check TSN's final draft rankings - a compilation based on input from various scouts around the National Hockey League.

Was a little surprised at Mayfield, but i guess its fair. Don't agree with Russo being a HM. I think he should be in the top 60.

ct2111

Mar 29, 2009
Biggest shocks for me:

- Brodin at 10.

- McNeill at 19.

- Puempel so low.

I would really be interested to see Mac's sources on something like this. Not that I don't believe he has credible resources, because he obviously does...it would just be interesting.

Are they team's head scouts? Or are they some amateur scouts? Hard to say. And how does he determine which ten people he uses for a poll like this? Would love to know these answers.

A thread had a link to the McKeen list and they look eerily similar in the points you mentioned: Both have Brodin very high, McNeill low and Puempel at a similar spot.

ocarina

May 23, 2009
He seemed very high on Grimaldi.

I believe that was a TSN scout, not McKenzie himself.

I'm pretty sure that McKenzie gets these rankings based off of talking to the actual NHL scouts from all 30 teams.

As a Ranger fan, I really hope Bartschi is around at 15, and I really hope the Rangers aren't dumb enough to take another low-upside pick in Biggs.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010

looks like one is Grant McCagg. Whoever that is

Alberta tough

Sep 3, 2008
Still on top!
I believe that was a TSN scout, not McKenzie himself.

I'm pretty sure that McKenzie gets these rankings based off of talking to the actual NHL scouts from all 30 teams.

As a Ranger fan, I really hope Bartschi is around at 15, and I really hope the Rangers aren't dumb enough to take another low-upside pick in Biggs.

10 scouts I think.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
McKenzie was high on Grimaldi during the TV show is what some are saying here, I think. IIRC, he called him the player he is most intrigued by in round 1.

hockeyGod

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
He also said the top 9 are almost a lock to go top 9. Makes me sad as an Avalanche fan but there are still good players available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad