Bluth Company Discussion Signup Thread PT 5: SEE POST #189

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
So how does the draft work? The CPU just picks based on how they were scouted or what?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
haha I know, and its fine if he doesnt fall. The Dman at 4 is looking really good as well. Hes got great awareness and great skating ability from what i can tell. Also a pretty good shot. Now if only Murray and Morrissey develop I could have a pretty beastly back end...keyword...IF. IDK what im going to do for offense besides pray my entire 3 and 4th lines take a mursak.

Same 4.5 white.

Thats not entirely terrible though. Thats 16 points that you wouldnt have had otherwise..Without those 16 pts your way back in the standings...

Yeah without those 16 points you'd be Columbus Blue Jackets bad :D

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I saw the argument in the other thread, honestly I don't really care how people score on the breakaway because if I allow a breakaway, you have every right to score, its a mistake on my part. Unfortunately, the controversy stems from EA's HORRIBLE defensive AI, which leads to a bunch of breakaways against that you may not have deserved.

I get more annoyed at people that try the same exact play over and over again. Like cutting into the slot every single time and throwing a glitch in. Booorrrinnngg.

Price 89

Aug 26, 2009
Yo guys how u set draft priority, can't seem to find it!?

I drafted a whole lot of ****** players last year!

Price 89

Aug 26, 2009
To clarify:

- it comes up under the "tasks" (like the games) only after the finals--which Fuss is going to simulate through.

- At this point, though, you can access your draft priority list under GM options.

Lol thanks a lot, I drafted two goalies in first 3 rounds. It's pretty terrible lol

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Wow Columbus played my cpu for no reason and I lost 1-0... he may be my commissioner in another league but this is inexcusable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad