Bluth Company Discussion Signup Thread PT 5: SEE POST #189

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
sorry guys, my whole block's internet shut off , ugh was up 3-1 in the third against STL too.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Well looks like I'm getting a top two pick. Anyone know why Sam Reinhard doesn't appear on the draft list?

I dont know I noticed that as well. Looks like im picking 4th. Eh still some pretty decent talent depending on how the dice roll. Come on lottery...come on lottery...

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Unless I win the lottery im drafting 2nd overall, but I have a pretty good idea as to who im drafting though. Think of this draft as Taylor vs Tyler

Hybrid MB24

Nov 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
I know I've had my chance and I didn't take necessary precautions on my recent leave.

I really think I'm good for this league and this season was off for me in so many ways, I was very frustrated with the game and my team. I was almost unmotivated because of the issues I had in free agency and not being able to bring in some guys that I couldn't target.

I understand my removal from the league, but with college break on the verge, I'll have so much time to devote to this league.

This league is practically the ONLY reason I play NHL '13 right now! I want to be in this league for NHL '14 and many seasons beyond.

I requested to join the league again, hopefully as a fresh start. If my return is no longer an option, I would understand and I appreciate all you guys for giving me months worth of highly competitive play! :)

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Sorry man. This is chance #3 or 4 for you. My reserve list is too long. Its not fair to them. I know College is tough and time consuming (speaking from experience) and NHL 13 will never take priority of that.

With that said, its not fair for the other GMs to have to keep waiting for you to turn your CPU on, or take 1 minute and respond to PMs. I'll put you back on the reserve list though. Hopefully by then you'll have more time.

Hybrid MB24

Nov 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
Sorry man. This is chance #3 or 4 for you. My reserve list is too long. Its not fair to them. I know College is tough and time consuming (speaking from experience) and NHL 13 will never take priority of that.

With that said, its not fair for the other GMs to have to keep waiting for you to turn your CPU on, or take 1 minute and respond to PMs. I'll put you back on the reserve list though. Hopefully by then you'll have more time.

I could just as easily turn my CPU on, didn't realize it was as big of an issue. I really had a busy week up until yesterday. I was shocked to not see the league under the 'My Leagues' section this morning in hopes of setting my Draft Priority and gearing up for next season.

But fair enough, I do understand. Really wanted to be around for the long term.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Dude, I had a wedding, funeral and worked 50+ hours last week and still found time to schedule my games and play most of them (or told people to play my CPU).

dunner

Jul 4, 2012
:wild

While waiting for round 2 of the playoffs to begin I decided to look how important this offseason can be for me. I have 17, 3.5 yellow star prospects or above that have a chance to develop this offseason (common Mursak progression).

Hybrid MB24

Nov 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
Dude, I had a wedding, funeral and worked 50+ hours last week and still found time to schedule my games and play most of them (or told people to play my CPU).

I wasn't here to complain I was busy. My time management was OFF this past week, which is entirely my own fault.

I was just asking for one last chance out of the several chances I had. This being more so of a final warning and a huge wake-up call to get my act together. But I've had my chance, so all is well.

Was just really looking forward to the NYR offseason after a terrible performance I put on this season. Good first round selection, ability to participate in FA, and take the team to where they should be in the standings.

If this really is it, I appreciate being in one of the more successful leagues in NHL '13.

richyy03

"We're all mad here"
Aug 19, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Fought hard to get in the playoffs, kicked out the same night... Oh well, hopefully I see some nice growth in my players this year and not some random forth liners becoming 3rd liners like last year.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
I wasn't here to complain I was busy. My time management was OFF this past week, which is entirely my own fault.

I was just asking for one last chance out of the several chances I had. This being more so of a final warning and a huge wake-up call to get my act together. But I've had my chance, so all is well.

Was just really looking forward to the NYR offseason after a terrible performance I put on this season. Good first round selection, ability to participate in FA, and take the team to where they should be in the standings.

If this really is it, I appreciate being in one of the more successful leagues in NHL '13.

I was just trying to say that it's quite easy. Even if you had enabled your CPU and sent a message saying to play your CPU, all would have been good. Hopefully you are able to get back in when you're schedule opens up a bit.

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Yup, Kevin vs Esa.... gonna be a hard choice. Would be fun to be able to play with either at like a practice or prospect game.

yeah it would, I don't know who I would take, but based on potential and team needs I think I know who im going to take unless you take him. Do any of them still show 5 star potential for you or no?

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
No they're both at four and a half for me.

weird, one of them is 5 star green for me, but when I go into the draft priority they are both 4.5 star. Oh well at least we know who will go #1 and #2 but we don't know what order they will go in.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
well if the Canadian guy projected to go 3rd drops to 4th overall than you could get him, but unless you win the lottery don't expect to draft Kevin :)
haha I know, and its fine if he doesnt fall. The Dman at 4 is looking really good as well. Hes got great awareness and great skating ability from what i can tell. Also a pretty good shot. Now if only Murray and Morrissey develop I could have a pretty beastly back end...keyword...IF. IDK what im going to do for offense besides pray my entire 3 and 4th lines take a mursak.

No they're both at four and a half for me.
Same 4.5 white.
Final Record for the Kings
28-38-16

Seriously.. 16 OTL.. that is ridiculous.. no other team i think comes close. Unbelievable

I am terrible in OT and the Shootout.. Apparently

Thats not entirely terrible though. Thats 16 points that you wouldnt have had otherwise..Without those 16 pts your way back in the standings...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad