Bluth Company Discussion Signup Thread PT 5: SEE POST #189

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
If everyone gets there games in within the next hour I can advance TONIGHT and we can play the 1st round TONIGHT

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
ROFL. ANOTHER 1-0 LOSS!!!

I think this must be some prank on me or something. Are the goalies that play the Devils on steroids? 22-10 in shots, largue TOI advantage, tons of chances, 10 shots against...and I lost! And its the third time this has happened! :laugh:. Its just funny now, I'm not even angry. I think the players themselves just suck, because there's no way this should be happening three times in six games, no way.

Either that, or I'm just really good at defense and ****** at offense. I get chances though! Lots of them, and the goalie just stands on his head.

Whatever, I tried. See you guys next season.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I'm probably in the minority on this, and go figure I'd ask for it since I lose every single game 1-0, but I'd totally love 7 minute periods.

Take that with a grain of salt I guess, considering how I lose my games. But yea.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Are we really advancing? Just got home, I have three games I think and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get them in by the sim.

I may be out of the playoffs but hell, I enjoy playing.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Well it could be A LOT less actually. Depending on how things go by. Hypothetically it could be done in a week if people get their games in fast enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad