Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Wings *5pm (early game reminder)

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Would have preferred zero points, but I was expecting a win given St. Louis played yesterday.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
The Wings finally play a real game but Bernier manages to out-crap Binnington... ah well, good for the tank - a loss with a good impact from some of the young guys

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I wish I could say at least we got a point but that's not necessarily a good thing these days

would have preferred the 2 points just for the morale boost

NotLeddy

Trust the Yzerscam
Oct 23, 2018
All things considered, this was a great game. They were the better team, Larkin had his best game of the season imo and dominated the Blues the last two periods. Hopefully they can carry over the momentum against Edmonton. I'm totally fine with losing these types of games.

This still doesn't excuse Bernier though. Unacceptable.

Also, aside from some passive moments from Green in the first and just some dumb brainfarts from Bowey spread throughout the game, we played very well defensively at even strength. Hronek man... best game I've ever watched him play.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
when murphs between the benches with mickeys smarts setting him up murphs good . but in studio he thinks too slow / takes too long to make a point = isnt working . mean while ozzys excellent in studio imo
Ozzie is the only member of this entire organization that upped his game over the summer.

Reactions: nhlisawesome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad