GDT: Blues vs Yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
28 out of the last 30 points in the last 15 games and 4.8 goals per game over that time. 5th best powerplay and best PK over that span (96.2% on the PK)! We've been crazy good for the last month or so, seems like everyone is clicking. There's always at least one line playing well.

Disappointed in our 3rd period in this game that we won, though. Wild in 4.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
28 out of the last 30 points in the last 15 games and 4.8 goals per game over that time. 5th best powerplay and best PK over that span (96.2% on the PK)! We've been crazy good for the last month or so, seems like everyone is clicking. There's always at least one line playing well.

Disappointed in our 3rd period in this game that we won, though. Wild in 4.
You're gonna bring out the haters.

Wild in 3.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I'm loving Leddy. I hope we can re-sign him.
If we can move Scandella in the offseason and Leddy is willing to Resign at under 2.75mil it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Tho they still need to upgrade the 1LHD and 3RHD. Say Sanheim and Mayfield

Sanheim-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Leddy-Mayfield
Bortuzzo

That would be one of the best d-cores in the league. All while staying under 30mil and being able to run 3 strong D-Pairs with good puck moving Capabilities.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
If we can move Scandella in the offseason and Leddy is willing to Resign at under 2.75mil it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Tho they still need to upgrade the 1LHD and 3RHD. Say Sanheim and Mayfield

Sanheim-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Leddy-Mayfield
Bortuzzo

That would be one of the best d-cores in the league. All while staying under 30mil and being able to run 3 strong D-Pairs with good puck moving Capabilities.
Trading Peru?

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Package Scandella and Kyrou into a deal for Matthew Tkachuk this offseason.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
saad ror dp57

barbie schenn toro

buchy thomas vova

walker brown dak

will kyrou try and force his way in there ? its crunch time

we said it last game .. he is a game breaker when on

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
How many poiints did Thomas and Tarasenko have before tonight? I can't tell if they updated the stat sheet or not and didn't give Thomas an assist.
They still haven't updated it. Usually, the updates happen before this long after the game. So, I'm afraid his streak is over.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
The 3rd line is such a weird line. You have a career 4th liner currently tearing it up this season, a seasoned vet, and a kid in his 2nd year. And they really don't have much chemistry. They really don't have an identity either. They aren't a defensive line, or a scoring line, or a 2 way line. They are just a line that are thrown together.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Why would either team do that? Tkachuk is going to want want more money than what the Blues would be able to offer him and i don't see the Flames even considering that deal without a 1st+ added.
doesnt he already get paid like 9 mill a year ? .... kyrou smells like jonny hockey

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I’ve got a feeling Kyrou won’t play tomorrow. At this point he is adding nothing offensively and definitely nothing defensively. His play is so lackadaisical. I’m a Kyrou fan but he looks totally lost out there. Something is definitely up with him, perhaps a nagging injury or the illness he is getting over. It looks like he doesn’t care.
Is schenn available for tomorrow's game sire? Anybody?

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Why would either team do that? Tkachuk is going to want want more money than what the Blues would be able to offer him and i don't see the Flames even considering that deal without a 1st+ added.
It probably would never happen but that is the move I'd be gunning for. Kyrou will be RFA after 2023 so the team still has years of control left. With Oreilly and Tarasenko's contracts off the books after next year, the Blues have the money to go after Tkachuk if hes a UFA after next year anyways. A trade would allow them to lock him up and hopefully get a hometown discount as well. I think it is inevitable that he ends up as a Blue sometime in his career TBH.

Scandella is simply a cap dump. Binner would also be a likely cap dump candidate as I think even if he gets his game back into shape, 6 million for him is stupid.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
It probably would never happen but that is the move I'd be gunning for. Kyrou will be RFA after 2023 so the team still has years of control left. With Oreilly and Tarasenko's contracts off the books after next year, the Blues have the money to go after Tkachuk if hes a UFA after next year anyways. A trade would allow them to lock him up and hopefully get a hometown discount as well. I think it is inevitable that he ends up as a Blue sometime in his career TBH.

Scandella is simply a cap dump. Binner would also be a likely cap dump candidate as I think even if he gets his game back into shape, 6 million for him is stupid.
we gotta move something to get husso inked

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Not necessarily, it just means someone like Perron won't be back unless he takes a big discount.

The Blues have a little bit less than 11million in cap space.

I doubt Husso gets anything north of 3.5 million. If Perron wants like 6 million then yeah hes gone.
Honestly wouldn't be totally surprised if DP took a paycut to stay to chase another Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad