GDT: Blues vs Yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
:blues Vs :coyotes2

Creating this GDT from the valley of the sun! Looking forward to catching the last Blues game at Gila River Arena tonight! I’ll try to post some pictures later. Below is a cool one flying in past the Coyotes and ASU’s new arena (square building with white roof).

0BF0E13C-F688-49E3-AC89-B1AE8F9DCB4E.jpeg

Last edited:

eibyyz

STL. Like my daddy before me.
:blues Vs :coyotes2

Creating this GDT from the valley of the sun! Looking forward to catching the last Blues game at Gila River Arena tonight! I’ll try to post some pictures later. Below is a cool one flying in past the Coyotes and ASU’s new arena (square building with white roof).

View attachment 534539
I can't even see an arena, stadium or barn in that photo. Which may be the point.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Brandon Saad headed to LA in the off-season?

He has a full NTC until his final year. So he'd have to waive for us to move him. He has no ties (that I know) to LA. He was born in Pittsburgh. Taxes are higher and LA's cup chance is probably lower. I don't see why he'd waive. Maybe his family moved there at some point or his wife wants to live there for some reason. Maybe he has a good buddy now on the Kings and he doesn't get along in the locker room here. Who knows? But based on the available information I have, I do not see why he'd waive.

I wish he would though. I'd love to get a pick out of LA and use the cap to sign Perron, Husso and a LD. Of all our top 9, he's the one I would most want to lose as a cap casualty. Nothing against him. He's just the lowest point producer and the one I have the least attachment to.

Reactions: ToniJ1960

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Schenn out tonight, upper body injury.

We are definitely at the point of the season where if any of our top guys have something minor, just rest them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad