GDT: Blues vs Yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Got the 2 points and hopefully a healthy scratch for Kyrou tomorrow.

This is the second time in a week they have blown a 3 goal lead in the third period and that shit needs to stop now.
Lazy arrogance

Chief called this out about a month ago

It's back and at the WORST time

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I think Thomas will get a assist on that goal, don't think Yotes player ever touched it off the faceoff there.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
How many poiints did Thomas and Tarasenko have before tonight? I can't tell if they updated the stat sheet or not and didn't give Thomas an assist.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
How many poiints did Thomas and Tarasenko have before tonight? I can't tell if they updated the stat sheet or not and didn't give Thomas an assist.
they havent given thomas a assist yet but i think they will. replay shows he lifted the yotes player stick before he ever touched the puck.

AjaxManifesto

Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
4-1 going into the third. Win in OT 5-4 on heroics by Faulk (that guy rarely has a bad day).

They should make the team take a smelly Greyhound to Anaheim.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Blues have been Tied with the Wild in points while the Wild have a game in hand for awhile now. Home Ice Advantage wasn't fully in our control anyways.
No. But the way The Wild are playing, getting only one point tonight might have taken The Blues out of any chance of overtaking them, as they not only have the extra game, but have a much easier remaining schedule of home vs. away and facing weaker teams.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
I’ve got a feeling Kyrou won’t play tomorrow. At this point he is adding nothing offensively and definitely nothing defensively. His play is so lackadaisical. I’m a Kyrou fan but he looks totally lost out there. Something is definitely up with him, perhaps a nagging injury or the illness he is getting over. It looks like he doesn’t care.

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
Well a little too close for comfort and got the win in OT in a game that shouldn’t have gone extra minutes. But the plane to Anaheim will be a bit more full with 2 points on board.
Huh?

AjaxManifesto

Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I’ve got a feeling Kyrou won’t play tomorrow. At this point he is adding nothing offensively and definitely nothing defensively. His play is so lackadaisical. I’m a Kyrou fan but he looks totally lost out there. Something is definitely up with him, perhaps a nagging injury or the illness he is getting over. It looks like he doesn’t care.
I'm rooting for the guy, but when he starts playing like it's a roller hockey game, I start getting ticked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad