Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Ducks| Half-assed slumpbuster|4pm

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
loser team
loser effort

keep letting the press and shills protect them for "outshooting" the other team, 90% of the shots are garbage trash with zero traffic.

binnington doesnt make big saves anymore, whens the last time this dude had a shutout?

schwartz, hoffman, blais need to be traded before the deadline.
huge mistake handing him that contract

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I thought they played well. Things just aren't going their way. I was more concerned when they were winning games they should have lost. Time to place a bet.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
It's okay lads, just look at all these free points we're gonna collect soon.

7MQHWv6.png

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
It’s losses like these that make me think back to the “Deepest Blues roster we’ve seen” comments at the beginning of the year.

It’s hard to be positive when watching this team right now.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
Is there a puck moving defenseman or not?
Does Krug or Dunn fit the roll or not - Seems like the slump is big, I don't see Armstong wanting to trade Hoffman he seems stubborn enough to prove a point to keep him? When Tarasenko came back it seems like they just started downhill? Is it chemistry issues or just the fact the whole team seems to be in a slump. Armstrong needs to figure it out.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I wonder if any of this has to due with so many players all coming back at the same time from injuries and having difficulty finding their footing.

Reactions: Blueston

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. y u no win????

Come on Blues, wake the f*** up, its almost the ploffs.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Avs fan coming in peace.

What's going on with the Blues? Results-wise they seem to be in free-fall, and with 17 of their last 20 against the top 3 in the division they really couldn't afford to get just 1 point from two games against Anaheim. Is this only down to injuries, or is there something else going on?

Also curious why Hoffman was scratched?

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Avs fan coming in peace.

What's going on with the Blues? Results-wise they seem to be in free-fall, and with 17 of their last 20 against the top 3 in the division they really couldn't afford to get just 1 point from two games against Anaheim. Is this only down to injuries, or is there something else going on?

Also curious why Hoffman was scratched?
The offense is just drying up, as it always does for us around the middle of the season. There's plenty of doom and gloom around here, but that's traditional as well.

The injury to Parayko has really hurt us, and this team is really sensitive to brining players in and out of the lineup (as we saw when we had major turnover in 2019).

Hoffman was likely scratched due to wanting to stack the top-6 and make this a game about physicality and driving the net. He'll be back in next game.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad