Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
sobotka would be a lot more effective on that line if he brought some of his old gumption back, I miss it. but he and stastny can possession you to death, which helps clear up some space for TT

I’m growing tired of Sobotka

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Really impressed at how well Thompson is at retrieving the puck and stripping defenders. That long reach of his is a great asset and he's utilizing it well.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
So, the RH 2RW problem is solved?
Potentially not as glaring. Given the lack of RHS RWs potentially being available, it lessens the pressure to pry one away from a team. Acquiring a productive top LW can become cheaper/easier to get if Army still wants to add

Reactions: shmotz

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
-Get Schwartz back healthy
-pull the trigger on one of these LWs rumored to be available

Potentially not as glaring. Given the lack of RHS RWs potentially being available, it lessens the pressure to pry one away from a team. Acquiring a productive top LW can become cheaper/easier to get if Army still wants to add

Hoffman or Patches.

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
They're giving Thompson's goal to Sobotka? Did he get a piece of it on the way in?

It looks like Thompson almost realized that sobotka tipped it based on his cut-short celebration. he might as well have just continued it considering soby certainly won’t celebrate haha

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
So much promise for the future of this club waiting down in the minors. Those guys tools, along with those Elc's will give us a lot of leverage to address any holes.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Seems like we've lost the ability to win close games. That used to be a trademark of the blues.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Our broke PP is gonna kill us tonight.

Yeah I really don’t understand what the plan is moving forward. Like I said earlier it’s not even like they’re trying new things. It’s just the same broken shit over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad