Jan 4, 2014

Tnwc4YC.png

ezgif-2-1adc8f83c6.gif

znmXSXp.jpg

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Hutton has earned it. No doubt. But yeah I’m not getting Dunn in the presser tonight. He has been solid 98% of the games since his last scratch. IDK if Yeo is just trying to keep the D-Corps fresh as he can the remainder of the regular season.

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
Dunn sitting because Bouw is back? Meant to add...Dunn has been superior to Gunnarsson and Bortuzzo, so I don't really get this. Plus, I don't think Bouw on his opposite side plays that bad. Also...any chance something still bugging Allen after Dallas game? Taking it easy on him.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Unless it’s just keeping him fresh or something I don’t understand Dunn sitting.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Dunn is probably getting rested since Yeo would have to be drunk to scratch him based on anything other than that. New Jersey was one of the Blues' best games this year. Hopefully, they can replicate that success again.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I am actually ok with Dunn being out tonight. You have to remember that he is rookie and has never gone through the rigors of full NHL schedule. A game off here and there isn't a bad thing.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Lines per twitter are

Upshall-Schenn-Tarasenko
Sobotka-Stastny-Thompson
Steen-Brodziak-Berglund
Jaskin-Barbashev-Paajarvi

Bouwmeester-Pietrangelo
Edmundson-Parayko
Gunnarsson-Bortuzzo

I’m interested in seeing how Upshall does in a full game with 10/91. Don’t mind the rest of the lines either. Jaskin and Barbs are best friends and Barbs had good chemistry with MPS last season.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Nice to see them rewarding Upshall and Brodziak for their strong play. Nobody on that 4th line is doing much, but even if that isn't much of a defensive line, you can just run things a little more evenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad